shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale For sale my 1.15 HVs1 STAR129 EngRing

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
This stone is a knockout and it breaks my heart to sell it but I never really wear it and my marriage has ended so I’d really love to see it go to a loving home!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you've linked this sale. It must have been a really hard decision to part with this stone, but I shall look forward to seeing somebody on here snap it up.

Good luck with the sale :wavey:

Reactions: ame

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad you've linked this sale. It must have been a really hard decision to part with this stone, but I shall look forward to seeing somebody on here snap it up.

Good luck with the sale :wavey:

Thank you!

I REALLY don't WANT to but I hope it goes to a loving home, and someone will wear and love it. I feel like if I set it, I will just end up with another piece I don't wear.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

I REALLY don't WANT to but I hope it goes to a loving home, and someone will wear and love it. I feel like if I set it, I will just end up with another piece I don't wear.

If I had the funds, I would be offering right now, trust me. I think it's glorious (but you already know that) & I think the price is great. I know you've never been a big jewellery wearer, so definitely better to put the funds to something else. Big hugs & dust for the sale.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I had the funds, I would be offering right now, trust me. I think it's glorious (but you already know that) & I think the price is great. I know you've never been a big jewellery wearer, so definitely better to put the funds to something else. Big hugs & dust for the sale.

Thank you!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I see you are selling the setting separately as well, do you happen to know what size stone this would fit? my stone is 7.65x7.70

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see you are selling the setting separately as well, do you happen to know what size stone this would fit? my stone is 7.65x7.70

Mine is just under 7mm but that isn't a drastic enough size difference that it couldn't probably be used. Let me ask Jon what he thinks.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry @ame :(sad
So many ::HUGS::!!
Good luck with the sale - and here's to fresh starts :appl:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely. Dust for a quick sale.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

"the setting may need to be modified but I believe we’d be able to get it in there. "

To me that's "yes but will cost more money to set."

It might be better for you to just get a fresh setting that is seated just for your stone.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumparoo

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I always admired your diamond and your meticulous sense for the #s behind the stone for years. I am not in the market but if I was this would be the first stone I would buy! YOU were my first stone "mentor" and I always valued your expertise advise with stones. Best of luck to you moving forward! Xo

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always admired your diamond and your meticulous sense for the #s behind the stone for years. I am not in the market but if I was this would be the first stone I would buy! YOU were my first stone "mentor" and I always valued your expertise advise with stones. Best of luck to you moving forward! Xo

Thank you my dear friend!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You are welcome. Sending you dust!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ame I could be wrong, however, I cannot find a way to contact you unless I register with that site, in that it is no LT.

DK :confused:

Last edited:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea why...it's still listed as active?

What is it for, and I shall see if I could find it via search please?

DK :))

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
I just checked from my computer and it doesn't exist. Can you make a listing with your contact info for dk168?

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
Or a listing for her on LT so she can try their messaging system.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
So lovely, I love the setting! What is it currently sized as?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 Did you buy it?? Please, please tell me you bought it?!!

I bloody LOVE this diamond, so if you buy it, then we can do a UK GTG & i can HOLD HER IN MY HANDS!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 Did you buy it?? Please, please tell me you bought it?!!

Noooooo, I have not planned to buy another earth diamond, sorry!

I was trying to contact the OP via LT, that's all.

If I were to get another earth diamond, it would be an OEC or a Heart.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results