shape
carat
color
clarity

For mothers with little boys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
A bit of a chuckle sent to me by a friend with the message - "Here''s what you have to look forward to when Button''s a little older."

-
The following came from an anonymous Mother in Austin, Texas:

Things I’ve learned from my Boys (honest and not kidding):

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
3.) A 3-year old Boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20×20 ft. room.
5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words “uh oh”, it’s already too late.
8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
10.) Certain Lego’s will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.
11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12.) Super glue is forever.
13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water.
14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
15.) VCR’s do not eject “PB &J” sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
20.) The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.
21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

Those who pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without boys do it because:
a) For those with no children - this is totally hysterical!
b) For those who already have children past this age, this is hilarious.
c) For those who have children this age, this is not funny.
d) For those who have children nearing this age, this is a warning.
e) For those who have not yet had children, this is birth control.

laila

Shiny_Rock
Lol Jadeleaves! Very cute! Thanks for sharing
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
ughh, I hope they don''t all happen with my boys!!

It was really cute though, thanks!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OH GOOD LORD!! My daughter have tried about 10 of these things.. (except with a soccer ball instead of a baseball.. ) UGH!!! LOL.. the joys of parenting..lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was hilarious jadeleaves as a mom who''s son is past this stage, hehe. Gave me a giggle!!!
31.gif

All of those were so true!!!
11.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/4/2006 1:01:25 PM
Author: MINE!!
OH GOOD LORD!! My daughter have tried about 10 of these things.. (except with a soccer ball instead of a baseball.. ) UGH!!! LOL.. the joys of parenting..lol

*hehehe* I thought about naughty little girls after posting this, but it was too late to change the title of the thread
2.gif

lisa, I know! I was having a good chuckle and then my friend said to me - ''aren''t u having a little boy?''

The look on my face then was priceless
9.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jadeleaves ~
emrose.gif

Ha...ha...ha!
9.gif

This is really funny, and I am glad that I only had one boy! I think I would have been permanently bald if the OB/GYN would have told me I was having twin boys instead of one of each!
39.gif

This is all true about young boys ... but the sad thing is ... those lil'' boys grow up ... and they just do "other" things that go wrong on a larger scale!
23.gif

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results