shape
carat
color
clarity

For laughs - check out this wedding dress on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63851&item=4146756343&rd=1

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Awww...the poor guy.

Well, he certainly has a sense of humor about the whole thing. It's usually easier to live w/someone who has a sense of humor!

win

wallace

Shiny_Rock
LTL - THanks for the laugh!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA HA, this is SO making the rounds ! I got this from a friend yesterday and sent it to about 4 friends...who I know passed it on from there. No wonder he's getting so many hits, this has really taken off.

Honestly, part of me wonders just how serious this is. Yesterday the auction was at $600 and now it's at $25k and restricted to private bidders which leads me to believe that it's NOT serious and he does not want to have to sell the dress to anyone...so he had it restricted (it was not restricted yesterday) and bumped up the bidding through friends or something. Either that OR he is serious, it was at $600 and then some people just bid it up for fun and he had to make it private to stop that, though the bids should be cancelled. Eh..speculation!
1.gif

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
The local tv station did a segment on him that's replayed on several local broadcasts, and he "looked legit". It's on the northwest cable news station (local in Washington, Oregon &?)

I'm sure the auction was restricted because the bidding was over one million last night when I looked at the auction.

I think this is another "William Hung" that took on a life of it's own.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Oops! bad me, I forwarded it to my engaged friends and those who would get a kick out of it! Talk about a funny site!!!

Actually, I am surprised that it fit him...I wonder what size my fiancee is...?
11.gif
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I read it from here last night, but have had it sent to me from friends in 2 emails today! He'll be modeling it on David Letterman next....too funny!!

Lauren523

Rough_Rock
That's so funny! I actually got this sent to me in an email today! That guy has guts!!
wacko.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
OMG!
6.gif
9.gif
He's got his 15 minutes of fame. The new owner for a mere ,$3,850.00, will have theirs.

Makes you want to meet the ex.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results