shape
carat
color
clarity

For Gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Are hydrangeas available year round? I also found out that the peony is our state flower. Now I really want to use them. I looked up that they bloom in late may and early June, but our wedding is June 25 so I wonder if we''ll still be able to get them. Do hydrangeas tend to be expensive? Thanks for your help

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, hydrangeas are pretty much available year round. And they aren''t really that expensive. I mean... they range from 4-10 a stem about. But they are usually quite large and take up quite a bit of room. So they are... in PS terms, spready. You get a lot of hydrangea for your money. You will be able to get hydrangeas. And also Peonies too. I would be surprised if you couldn''t get either then. Peonies can be pricey... we just saw some at the GTG for 12 a stem that in a really high rent place though. If your florist is buying them in bulk for a wedding, they price will be lower as the consumption is close to 100% and she''s buying in bulk. But if you only use them sparingly... just in the bouquets and if you have a floral cake topper, in that too. You''ll be fine. Hydrangeas are, like I said, really cost effective... so you can pretty much use them anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results