shape
carat
color
clarity

For better or for worse....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
This is inspired by a recent thread --- what does worse mean to you?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
If this ever happened I think we would have to do counseling straight away. It scares me to think that this could happen, but it does to some couples, I know.

*M*

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
This is a hypothetical question....the same as the thread was what would you do if your SO cheated.

We''re all human and all of us let each other down unintentionally and intentionally every day. Trivially for the most part (you said you''d get the dry cleaning and you forgot!).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well. First I would make my needs clear. Spell it out verbatim. I don't believe in mind reading. Subsequently, if he wasn't meeting my needs, I'd ask him why he was having and issue with doing so. If it was a reason that hinted at a REAL problem... I'd see if we could work it out, and if not I would hope that he would agree to join me in therapy. That's assuming that he didn't say, "Well my problem is that I don't love you anymore and don't want to be married to you. But I didn't want to say so as this appears to be a bad time."
20.gif
If it was just because he was being a selfish jerk... or some BS excuse without appreciable eye-contact... I would have to know WHY, because my DF isn't like that at all. It would have to be clear to me that he wasn't interested in continuing our relationship or improving it-- in effect walking away from our love, our friendship, and our history-- or abusing me before I would consider a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results