shape
carat
color
clarity

For all you Maggie Sottero lovers out there..

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
At work yesterday we received a list of discontinued Maggie Sottero and Sottero & Midgley gowns effective Oct. 15th. Usually the list is about 5 dresses long. Well, the new list has over 100 Maggie's and probably 50 S&M's.

I figured I would warn you guys for two reasons. If you're waiting to order "the dress" and it's a Maggie, you may want to call your local store and see if it's on the list. If it is, you MUST order before October 15th.

Second, this means a LOT of dresses will be moved over to sample sales. The majority of the dresses that we had in stock from the list are from the Spring 2009 collection, so they are not all old, out of style gowns. I'm so sad, one of my favorites, Divinity, is on that list! Ours are discounted half off, maybe some of you can be lucky enough to find great deals on pretty dresses.

Anyway, return to your regular programming, I just thought I'd give you all a heads up! :D

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Thank you!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, thank you!

Could you possibly see if Ella is on there??

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the tip! As a side note, I just googled "discontinued maggie sottero" and the list popped up for me. Good luck!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results