shape
carat
color
clarity

For all those willing to earn money by buying rough diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Over the past years, we regularly had posts here, about individuals who wondered whether it was a good idea to buy rough in Africa or South America, and to get it cut, in order to make profit on this.

I am not going to bore you with the stories, that I personally followed up, of knowledgeable diamond cutters who went into mining or local rough buying projects, in order to improve their profit-margin. Even those professionals with know-how lost their pants in these ventures.

In stead of warning you, I just want to give you a very easy substitute-investment, which is less risky, and basically exactly what you are looking for. Buy shares of Tiffany''s.

Tiffany''s, since a few years, has some mining investments in Canada, in various mines. They are selling part of that production to the cutters, who are best for that quality, and whatever they can use for their own finished product, they are cutting themselves. Finally, they are known for their skills in getting a high price for their finished product.

There you have it. In stead of buying rough yourself, having it cut, selling the polished, just buy shares of Tiffany''s, who is mining rough, having it cut, and selling it. And the advantage is that they are professionals at it.

Live long,

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
I think I would prefer BHP Billiton, Ltd. They sell just about everything that comes out of the ground
36.gif
- at least the chart looks a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results