shape
carat
color
clarity

For all of you who called this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
29.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Not surprised at all...bleh

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s not good. From what I''d read earlier, I thought she might have some mental health issues. I could be wrong, since we don''t know how accurate "news" can be sometimes. If that were the case, and her mother was being very unsupportive of her for those reasons, I thought she might be in danger of losing custody of the kids. But this just sounds stupid. I fear for the kids being exploited. Not a good thing, and definitely something that shouldn''t be encouraged.
38.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Good...

I don''t agree with the whole thing but with 14 kids, she needs money to feed and provide them with good health insurance. And if being a total sell out gives her the money to do that, then oh well. (This of course is assuming that she''ll actually use the money on her children...one could hope).

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this topic has been posted and discussed in the ATW forum or another PS forum but I can't seem to find it now. A very long thread there. I feel so sorry for the children.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel sorry for those kids, all of them.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:02:57 PM
Author:all.of.the.above
I always say to each their own, but.....

Octuplets Mom Gets Book and TV offers!

Un-Flippin Real.
Cool. Since all 14 of her children have been invitro fertilaztion, she can use the extra money to grow some more... I don''t think she has enough girls.
6.gif

I am kidding.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Disgusting... Where''s the puking emotie??
38.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
20.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:09:08 PM
Author: fieryred33143
Good...

I don't agree with the whole thing but with 14 kids, she needs money to feed and provide them with good health insurance. And if being a total sell out gives her the money to do that, then oh well. (This of course is assuming that she'll actually use the money on her children...one could hope).
As much as the rumored situation makes me wonder about this woman, I kind of feel the same way. If she makes a bundle, I hope she really uses the money to take care of her kids. Every child deserves the best...even ones with a mother with questionable judgment. It's just too bad that the "best" probably won't include a lot of personal attention from their mother.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I just don''t get the fascination with stuff like this...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Won''t read it and staying away from the news st
22.gif
ries about it.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Good...

I don''t agree with the whole thing but with 14 kids, she needs money to feed and provide them with good health insurance. And if being a total sell out gives her the money to do that, then oh well. (This of course is assuming that she''ll actually use the money on her children...one could hope).
Fiery and TG: What about all the other families that could provide these exact things to each child if she were forced to put them up for adoption?

I''m not saying I think children should be taken from their parents, but if you can tell someone they have too many pets, then where should the line be drawn for children?
I have no doubt that this money will help these kids eat and have clothing, but what about emotional issues. With only one parent, these kids are going to be left raising themselves.

I also worry about where this money will be going once in this womans hands... Maybe she''ll accept some payments as CD''s and things that will mature over time, instead of one huge lump sum? However, I feel that anything along those lines is beyond her comprehension at this point.

Hate to say it, but I''m thinking they are already scoping homes in the Hills.
20.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 9:47:42 AM
Author: meresal

Good...

Fiery and TG: What about all the other families that could provide these exact things to each child if she were forced to put them up for adoption?

I''m not saying I think children should be taken from their parents, but if you can tell someone they have too many pets, then where should the line be drawn for children?
I have no doubt that this money will help these kids eat and have clothing, but what about emotional issues. With only one parent, these kids are going to be left raising themselves.

I also worry about where this money will be going once in this womans hands... Maybe she''ll accept some payments as CD''s and things that will mature over time, instead of one huge lump sum? However, I feel that anything along those lines is beyond her comprehension at this point.

20.gif
I was watching intervention last night. the featured addict was a chilf of 11. she said that she felt that she was lost in the shuffle and that every time a new child was born her time in the spotlight lessened. she ended up falling into this dangerous behavior as a way of getting attention. her parents simply were not there for her or any of the other children because they were in ''survival mode''. i find it terribly sad.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I just read an article about how this mom hasn''t received any "help"...no free car, or house, or diapers, or food...people have no sympathy for her.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 10:19:54 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I just read an article about how this mom hasn''t received any ''help''...no free car, or house, or diapers, or food...people have no sympathy for her.
Was she expecting handouts?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 9:47:42 AM

Good...

20.gif
The adoption is always an option but I would imagine not an easy choice to make. I''m hoping she uses the money to at least provide for them because without it, there isn''t much she can do. And maybe I''m wrong since I don''t know much about the culture but they are from Iraq right? Maybe giving up the children for adoption is just against their culture
33.gif
(I say Iraq because I heard her father on the news say something about returning to Iraq for a high paying contractor job).

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I just read an article about how this mom hasn''t received any ''help''...no free car, or house, or diapers, or food...people have no sympathy for her.
Can you post it? What was the context? Was the author asking for people to reach out, or was it more of a "who does this lady think she is?"

I read somewhere that there were "mixed" emotions about the entire subject... yet I haven''t seen many swaying the positive way.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 10:31:56 AM

Can you post it? What was the context? Was the author asking for people to reach out, or was it more of a ''who does this lady think she is?''

I read somewhere that there were ''mixed'' emotions about the entire subject... yet I haven''t seen many swaying the positive way.
thread jack...

Meresal, You are doing 30-day shred? I have it with me (out of town) and was thinking about starting as well... Do you have a thread about it???
37.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 10:37:39 AM
Author: trillionaire

Date: 2/4/2009 10:31:56 AM

Can you post it? What was the context? Was the author asking for people to reach out, or was it more of a ''who does this lady think she is?''

I read somewhere that there were ''mixed'' emotions about the entire subject... yet I haven''t seen many swaying the positive way.
thread jack...

Meresal, You are doing 30-day shred? I have it with me (out of town) and was thinking about starting as well... Do you have a thread about it???
37.gif
Trill: There was one about a year ago, maybe 6 months, but I''ll start a new one in BWW.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
For the kids sake it is a good thing. I wonder if she even has a suitable vehicle to transport her children.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 11:06:56 AM
Author: VegasAngel
For the kids sake it is a good thing. I wonder if she even has a suitable vehicle to transport her children.
a 15 packer is not the easiest to get in and out of... plus I dont know that it could actually hold 14 car seats and booster seats, and the one child is probably too small to sit in the front seat.

I dont know how she'd transport them all right now... alone.
33.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 11:10:45 AM
Author: tlh

Date: 2/4/2009 11:06:56 AM
Author: VegasAngel
a 15 packer is not the easiest to get in and out of... plus I dont know that it could actually hold 14 car seats and booster seats, and the one child is probably too small to sit in the front seat.

I dont know how she''d transport them all right now... alone.
33.gif

Yeah she can''t she''ll need a lot of help to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results