shape
carat
color
clarity

For AGBF & Other Big Dog Lovers - Enormous Dog Celebrates Hi

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
http://www.rickey.org/enormous-dog-celebrates-his-7th-birthday-too-cute-video/295283/

When things get bigger, they don’t normally get cuter. For example, babies, puppies, kittens and any number of living beings who are cuter when closer to the date of their birth than farther from it. And yet, big can still be adorable.

In this video, Sebastian the dog celebrates his 7th birthday. But what makes this special is that Sebastian is simply ENORMOUS! He’s a great, big Newfoundland whose love of special treats like dog cake makes this a birthday to remember. His size, and his adorable disposition, are just icing on the cake of this super cute video.

https://youtu.be/hNOHumHsYeI

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: For AGBF & Other Big Dog Lovers - Enormous Dog Celebrate

Thanks so much, Rockinruby! I had not seen that, but I have followed Sebastian for years on YouTube. When I first saw the title of the posting I was surprised, because I had forgotten that Sebastian was still alive. It is Gizzy who passed away. Both of them were huge, playful, wonderful Newfies whom I followed on YouTube. Sebastian was trained to be with a child from her earliest infancy. Gizzy played with his young, athletic, male owner in the yard. The video of Sebastian being trained not to touch the baby is also wonderful!

Thank you again for posting,

Deb :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awww Happy Birthday dear Sebastian. What a sweet sweet love. :love: :love: :love: I wish I could hug and kiss him!!!
Thank you for sharing Rockinruby.

enormous-dog-celebrates-his-7th-birthday-too-cute-video.png

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

So sweet!! Love him!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I told my daughter about the birthday video. She is sure that Sebastian passed away. She is probably right. She has a memory, whereas I lost mine years ago. His videos remain, however, and they are a wonderful legacy. Thank you again for posting the birthday one, Rockinruby.

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

As I am looking, I see that the Sebastian in the still picture Missy posted appears to be a Landseer. The Sebastian I followed for years was a black Newfie. I wonder if they are two different dogs, both stars on YouTube!!!

Deb :think:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dang! That's a huge doggie! :o

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

awwww, that's a super sweet video! I love newfies, they are such gentle giants :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awwwwwww, so so loveable and sweet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results