shape
carat
color
clarity

Foot Creams

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
I bought a foot scrub and cream from Bath and Body Works Aromatheraphy collection earlier in the summer. It is now finished and I am looking for recommendations on a new one. Something to keep my feet and especially heels nice and soft.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The Bliss product MC posted looks really good. It has an AHA which is great for removing rough skin.
You could also try this Philosophy product. I like it a lot but only use it at night
1.gif

www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P4671&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3866

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That philosophy one is good too. I forgot about that one! All Philosophy products are wonderful.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
i really like kerasol, it''s a moisturizer, though, not a scrub, but it makes my feet really soft!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I wear sandals all spring and summer. I usually get really bad heels and moisturize and loofah all the time. This year I got a Ped-Egg. The best $10 my feet ever had! It''s a foot file that has really tiny "graters". I''ve never hurt myself, never gone too deep, but it removes all the dry skin and gives beautiful feet. Now, any old foot lotion works like a high-end moisturizer since the skin is ready for it.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The very best cream is Aveda Foot Relief. It smells good (relaxing) and makes my feet feel like new :)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 12:35:47 AM
Author: somethingshiny
I wear sandals all spring and summer. I usually get really bad heels and moisturize and loofah all the time. This year I got a Ped-Egg. The best $10 my feet ever had! It''s a foot file that has really tiny ''graters''. I''ve never hurt myself, never gone too deep, but it removes all the dry skin and gives beautiful feet. Now, any old foot lotion works like a high-end moisturizer since the skin is ready for it.
I just got the Ped-Egg yesterday! Another thread mentioned how great it work so I decided to give it try. It WORKS! My boys knew what it was because of an infomercial. I guess I need to watch more TV
1.gif
All three boys stood around in amazement as I gave myself a mini-pedicure and then proceeded to tell me how "disgusting" my must have been
1.gif
I can''t wait to get one for my mother because she is definitely the do-it-yourself spa type.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to recommend "Miracle Foot Cream" (I think thats the name). Its available at places like bed Bath & beyond and keeps my feet soooo soft. I put it on with socks at night and it really does work miracles!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love Avon''s foot produtcs.

cheers--Sharon

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oldie but a goodie

gold bon body lotion - the green bottle

it makes my feet (and legs) feeeeeell so good after a long day, plus its the only lotion that makes my itchy skin feel better

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love OPI''s Manicure/Pedicure Scrub and Massage! Here''s a link: http://www.enailsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=11107

I''ve been using the coffee scent, but they also have a green tea scent which I just ordered. The coffee scent was awesome, so I thought I''d try the tea one now that I''m almost out of the coffee. Every time I give myself a mani-pedi (once a week), I use them. The scrub really does a good job of exfoliating, and I love that the lotion is very light, but still effective! And it smells GREAT!!!
30.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Crabtree and Evelyn''s LeSource Intensive Foot Therapy. Works like a charm. Get the set that has a scrub and a lotion. Small sets cost only $10 at my local outlet mall C&E.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I saw the pedegg at Target and it looks scary! But I have problems with dry skin on my feet in the summer from wearing sandels all the time. So the pedegg is worth it?

I love the neutrogena intensive foot cream. When I take the time to use it twice a day it works great.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 2:32:08 PM
Author: jcarlylew
oldie but a goodie

gold bon body lotion - the green bottle

it makes my feet (and legs) feeeeeell so good after a long day, plus its the only lotion that makes my itchy skin feel better
I use Gold Bond as well, but I am using the special foot cream in the blue bottle. It is amazing and I say that because I have very dry, scaly heels.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results