shape
carat
color
clarity

Food for Shower

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
I am hosting a baby shower for my cousin in a couple of weeks. It will be for her third child, but first boy so we are having a small "sprinkle" for her. There will be about 20 people coming. I am trying to figure out how much food I will need. I am thinking of having a vegetable platter and various dips when people arrive. Then for the main food a salad, platter of wraps, and a pasta dish. Dessert will be fruit platter, cake and cookies. Do you think this will be enough food or should I add something more for the main food. The party starts at 1:00. Thanks!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
sounds great! and yummy!

we had my sister''s bridal shower last weekend and had TONS of food leftover. it was a waste!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Sounds good to me. I always make way too much food for showers. Then, after it''s sat there for 2-3 hours, I really don''t want to take it home.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I think what you''ve got is plenty! People can always eat something when they get home if they''re still hungry for lunch.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
this is insane, but my first thought when I saw the title of this thread was "hmm, I wonder what type of food one could eat in a shower..." - I think I''m hungry!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results