shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow up to blue lips

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who don''t remember, here''s the original thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ugh-doctor-vent.85117/

I had my appointment today. I really like the new doc and I definitely see myself sticking with him. He couldn''t find anything wrong, but he said what I''m describing is cyanosis and he wrote prescriptions for 3 tests (echocardiogram, pulse ox and blood work) and I''m getting them all taken care of a week from today. Hopefully they''ll all come back fine, though that wouldn''t really give me any answers as to why my lips turn blueish purple! It makes me feel good that he didn''t just write it off when he couldn''t find anything wrong at the office visit.

So wish me luck to having nothing wrong, but still somehow finding out what''s going on.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
While I am sorry you have to undergo more tests, I am so glad you seem to have found a really thorough doctor! That must lighten the load a little!

Keep us posted (if you don''t mind) and take care!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you found a doctor you like! Good luck with the tests and be sure to let us know if they figure anything out.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking about you and am so glad that diagnostics are underway!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to give those who are following an update. I had all of my tests done today. Obviously I don't have any official results yet (I have a follow up with my doc on Monday to go over everything), but the woman doing the echo said my heart looks textbook and my pulse ox was good too so I feel like I can relax a little. The woman who did the echo gave me some printouts and the thought did cross my mind that I should play a little joke on DH and tell him I'm pregnant since I doubt he'd be able to tell what he was looking at at first glance, but instead I just sent him an email that said "since I love you so much, here's my heart." Lol. Well, I thought the pics were pretty cool so I'm including them incase anyone else wanted to see.

ETA: My nailbeds were definitely turning blue before I started the pulse ox test and the woman doing the test definitely saw it to. I was starting to think I might be crazy and imagining it.

myheart-nolastname.JPG

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
hehe you TOTALLY have to play the pregnancy joke on SOMEONE. A cousin? Close friend? Your MOM!
31.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 12:31:39 PM
Author: luckystar112
hehe you TOTALLY have to play the pregnancy joke on SOMEONE. A cousin? Close friend? Your MOM!
31.gif
There is DH''s cousin who had a dream that someone died and is convinced that it means someone else is pregnant. She (and everyone else in DH''s family) now asks "Are you drinking tonight?" while looking from my tummy to my face at every event, lol. If I was closer to her I might. Maybe DH will want to, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results