shape
carat
color
clarity

Foam rose bouquets??? Anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I''ve got a rotten dose of the flu and am horribly congested so I can''t sleep, so instead I''m surfing the net looking at bridal bouquets
36.gif
I want artificial flowers for a number of reasons, and was thinking about silk ones... however I came across a local ebay seller that does foam flowers. Never heard of them! Has anyone used foam flowers for their wedding? Or ever seen them in person?? I''m intrigued!!! TIA!

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know about foam flowers, but I came upon these paper flowers on theknot.com...

http://weddings.theknot.com/odb/themes/realweddings/DetailView.aspx?id=13116

They look really good! Pretty, with just a touch of flair...
1.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen foam roses, but I have seen foam calla lilies, and chickflick had them in her bouquets. They are very realistic looking. See her post at the bottom of this thread: www.simplyclassiccreations.com.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the replies, ladies!

Thanks for the link Bunnifer, I''ve heard of paper flowers but haven''t seen them in person, but they do look great!!

Thankyou Selkie! I had a peek at that website, she does some exquisite work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results