shape
carat
color
clarity

Flynn to testify in exchange for immunity...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What can I say Kenny? I yam what I yam!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"I am strong to the finich...Cause I eats me my spinach."

iLander

Ideal_Rock
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...committee-says-he-saw-the-documents/22020906/

OK, so Schiff has now seen the same documents as Nunes.

So left us now see if

Apparently that one does not understand the definition of troll - someone who swoops in and tries to derail the conversation by attacking people.

Well now she can argue with herself.

Wrong. Typical not-so-fact post.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ... etc, see Wikipedia.

I have found that both of you, ruby and redwood constantly post to provoke. You've changed the nature of Hangout to the point that I'm no longer a PS fan. I'm know others feel the same, and have fled to other internet sites and forums. I'm throwing back a small percentage of the aggravation that you dish out by the bucket. Doesn't feel so good, does it?

Trolls.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional ... etc, see Wikipedia.

I have found that both of you, ruby and redwood constantly post to provoke. You've changed the nature of Hangout to the point that I'm no longer a PS fan. I'm know others feel the same, and have fled to other internet sites and forums. I'm throwing back a small percentage of the aggravation that you dish out by the bucket. Doesn't feel so good, does it?

Trolls.

And you are an intolerant person who wants an echo chamber. Sorry to burst your bubble. Use ignore if you don't like it. Perhaps others stay away because of your inflammatory posts. I can think of a few who might.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
And you are an intolerant person who wants an echo chamber. Sorry to burst your bubble. Use ignore if you don't like it. Perhaps others stay away because of your inflammatory posts. I can think of a few who might.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That so funny. :lol::lol:

Say it again, the one where I am the problem. I need the laugh. :D

Troll.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Trolls.

Honey, while I do not have you officially on ignore, I pretty much ignore all of your parrot troll posts. And from what I am seeing, so is everyone else.

Aggravate me. You are not even a blip on my radar.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Honey, while I do not have you officially on ignore, I pretty much ignore all of your parrot troll posts. And from what I am seeing, so is everyone else.

Aggravate me. You are not even a blip on my radar.

And from what I am seeing, which is your response, I am a blip on your radar.

Troll.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
iLander, I realize that you don't care about my opinion, but I doubt that most ps liberals agree with your assessment of Red and Ruby.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
iLander, I realize that you don't care about my opinion, but I doubt that most ps liberals agree with your assessment of Red and Ruby.
She actually has an assessment? All she ever sqwarks is the word troll.

My son's friend's parrot has a more extensive vocabulary than her?

iLander

Ideal_Rock

That is because you are a troll, and I want everyone to realize what they have been dealing with all this time.

Troll

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ruby don't feed it my dear. I know it is tempting.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Ruby don't feed it my dear. I know it is tempting.
You are so right.

She is so boring that she even gives trolls a bad name.

I will just let this one scamper back under her rock. Click. All Gone.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander, I usually try to stay out if the fray around here. I don't understand why you don't put certain posters on ignore if they get under your skin? This has been suggested to you several times. It appears YOU are the one swooping in and feeding the drama with your negativity. Please just use the ignore function.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
This is not a liberal versus conservative issue. It is abo
iLander, I usually try to stay out if the fray around here. I don't understand why you don't put certain posters on ignore if they get under your skin? This has been suggested to you several times. It appears YOU are the one swooping in and feeding the drama with your negativity. Please just use the ignore function.
Nope. I've been here for many years now, and feel that her troll posts have degraded this forum.
You can put me on ignore, Bonfire, if I am bothering you.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
You are so right.

She is so boring that she even gives trolls a bad name.

I will just let this one scamper back under her rock. Click. All Gone.

Troll.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see you back here iLander. I've missed you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results