shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Flowery 1ct/N/I1 Old European Cut (Lots of Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi everyone,

i'm doing a little pre-holiday clear out. I purchased this stone from LAD earlier this year and have decided to part with it. I had it graded after purchasing and it came back as 1ct/N Very Light Brown/I1 due to a white feather that is very hard to spot! It ranges in color from a very very light peachy color to a warm white, I'll let the pictures do the talking. The measurements are 6.26 x 6.42 x 3.89. The report number (with plot) is 5191626735.

It's a beautiful stone but since my engagement ring is waiting in the wings for me I want to pass it on to someone who will get more wear out of it.

The price is $2,100 which is what I paid + the cost of GIA grading. I will ship the stone insured within the US at my expense.

Will list over on LT too and will put my contact info there.

IMG_6233.jpg IMG_6235.jpg IMG_6231.jpg IMG_7783.jpg IMG_7782.jpg

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
bump bump bump :twirl:

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
lowering the price to $1600 in case anyone is tempted!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ughhhh why did I have to go with something else?!

eek! I'm sorry! :wink2: I was just looking back at pictures of it and feeling the holiday warm and fuzzies and hoping someone buys it and wears it before the end of the year, let me know if anything changes with your other stone!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is really pretty! I should not be buying anything either...

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is really pretty! I should not be buying anything either...

Its such a sweet and sparkly one! I wish I had a reason to keep her but starting grad school in the fall so motivated to sell, if anyone is interested, make me an offer!

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Bump Bump! had some bites but no takers yet, let me know if interested!

Erinsews

Rough_Rock
I just need to say that I’m shocked this stone hasn’t been picked up! @acv123 sent me some videos and if it weren’t too large for my intended project, I’d have bought it in a heartbeat.

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Still available in case anyone is thinking about a spring project or engagement! :) IMG_0806.jpg

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi all! So much interest in this stone but no sale yet. I've decided to reduce to $1400 or best offer in case anyone has been thinking about purchasing. I'm moving cross country at the end of May and motivated to sell!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi all! So much interest in this stone but no sale yet. I've decided to reduce to $1400 or best offer in case anyone has been thinking about purchasing. I'm moving cross country at the end of May and motivated to sell!

Omg someone buy this gorgeous stone!

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I went ahead and uploaded some videos to wetransfer here: https://we.tl/t-mFieifn4kR

In case anyone is curious! They should be viewable there for the next few days.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! It is beautiful and the price isn't a deal breaker, but the color makes me nervous because I really like the bright white of my LB. Where are you located? If you happen to be near Philly I would definitely come see it in person. If not do you have a more white diamond to compare it to? It's so hard to tell in pictures unless it's compared to another one.

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It is beautiful and the price isn't a deal breaker, but the color makes me nervous because I really like the bright white of my LB. Where are you located? If you happen to be near Philly I would definitely come see it in person. If not do you have a more white diamond to compare it to? It's so hard to tell in pictures unless it's compared to another one.

Hi there! I actually just sold it but will report back if it becomes available again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results