shape
carat
color
clarity

Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone else using artificial flowers? I think I''ve pretty much settled on this... but is it going to look too cheesy? Anyone have an artificial flower that is reputable?

FutureMrs.McKerrall

Rough_Rock
I''m using "real touch" flowers. I am told that they are fantastic, they photograph really well, and most people can''t tell the difference unless they go to smell them
1.gif

I have ordered a sample to see if I like them. I am getting the groom''s bout sent to me in the next couple of days.

Check out the following websites:

- www.hibiscusflorals.com
- www.angelsaccents.com
- http://www.plumeriasweddingflowerboutique.com/
- www.enchantingmemories.com - has a Facebook group as well
- www.bittersweetweddingdesigns.com
- www.bridalbloomsbylaura.ca

Also, if you go to bestdestinationwedding.com, you can see some of the brides'' bouquets that they have ordered from some of the above mentioned vendors.

Are you having a DW or a local wedding? I also find that this route is a lot cheaper than real flowers.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
inhisarms, i went to a wedding where all the flowers were artificial because the groom''s family owned an artificial flower business, noone could tell they weren''t real including myself, they were beautiful

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen some gorgeous faux bouquets on Etsy...you should poke around there!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used all fake flowers... they were made of ''foam'' and were just exquisite. I honestly wasn''t trying to pretend they were real, but everyone thought they were! A few people that were at are wedding were then, or are now, planning their weddings, and are using flowers from the same place I got mine. I love the fact that I still have my bouquet in its original form! No freeze drying necessary. If I had fresh flowers they would have carked it, because we were married on a Saturday, and flew overseas early on Monday, leaving no time to freeze dry flowers!
9.gif
I was and still am very happy with them.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Hey! I think I saw on another thread you guys are doing the DW route. We are too and I had a silk flower bouquet made and friggin'' love it. Here is a picture :) For me, I can keep this forever and being we are getting married in Jamaica if pay all that money to buy real flowers we can''t bring them through customs to save any of them so why do it? Some people do of course but I wanted to get something exactly what I wanted. Anyway... good luck to you :)

danielle_w_09.jpg

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
oh and that''s not my fiance''s bout... i told our florist before i even went to see it in person it wasn''t manly enough. he would have never worn that! LOL

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
I used artificial flowers for my centerpieces because I wanted to make them myself and didn''t want to stress the days before the wedding. My bouquets and boutineers were realy flowers, but I was pleased with the fake ones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results