shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower Girl Dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so this may seem like the most ridiculous question but here goes - my mom and I are arguing about this one -
My dress is ivory, actually almost a champagne color, but I think my flower girl should still be in white. My mom thinks it should be one of the dresses that match my color, what do y''all think?
Have looked at all the pics but most of the dresses are white so I''m not really sure... I think there is nothing cuter than a little girl in sparkling white but will it look funny next to me? I swore I wasn''t going to sweat the small stuff, but I''ve been obsessing over this all night lol... Any opinions?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
My dress was diamond white, which was ever so slightly an off-white. You couldn't even tell my dress wasn't stark white unless I was standing near my flower girl, who's dress was white. Even in the pictures you cannot tell the difference, but on the video, the difference between her and I is quite noticeable. It didn't bother me since I loved the flower girl dress and it was only available in white, and I loved my gown which was only available in diamond white.

So I would do whatever makes you happy. If you won't mind the difference in pics/video, then no problem!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think it will look funny. I don''t plan to have my flower girl dress match the other dresses. I just want something cute and girly, maybe w/some purple flowers on it. I don''t think the difference in the ivory and white dresses will look bad at all! I agree, get the dresses that YOU like!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Have her wear what you want her to wear. That being said, I ordered ivory for my flower girl and my dress is ivory. (And now I am actually obsessing over whether the ivory''s are going to match, because that hadn''t even occured to me yet). But, I think it''s personal preference and you are the bride!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results