shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower girl dresses and Ring bearer suits!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I was planning on ordering my flower girl dresses from mygirldress.com tonight but decided to check for dresses while we were at Burlington Coat Factory shopping for our ring bearers. We found some adorable dresses that I like much more than the ones I almost ordered. Here is the best part...... $25.00 EACH!! Half the price of what I almost got! They are the same dresses I had been eyeing at Dillard''s, half the price. All I have to do is add a pink sash to them!

ANYONE WHO STILL NEEDS FLOWER GIRL DRESSES: Go to Burlington Coat Factory...they are like Marshalls and TJ Maxx on steroids!

Burlington Coat Factory was the ONLY place that had the khaki boy''s suits we needed and we looked EVERYWHERE!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Last time I was in there I totally recall seeing tons of adorable little girl dresses and dress clothes for boys! I will have to let my friend''s who are going to have little kids in their BP know! Thanks for the heads up.

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I forgot to mention they had quite the variety. I would say at least 25 different styles of dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results