shape
carat
color
clarity

flower girl dress question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all...
Maybe this is a silly question but I honestly don''t know! Who pays for the flower girl dress? My flower girl is FI''s niece. The best man is FI''s brother and FI''s SIL is a bridesmaid...these are her parents. Do they pay or do I pay or do we split it? I don''t want to offend or make an etiquette mistake. I''ve got some time before we buy her dress since she''ll probably grow a bunch this year and my wedding''s not until July. Thoughts?

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
it depends. in my experience, the parent''s of the fg are the ones who pay for the dress. but there''s definitely nothing wrong if you split it or shoulder the dress entirely.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Usually the parents of the flower girl pay I believe, but FI''s mom bought all 3 dresses .....of course this was after I told her not to b/c I''m not into the matchy matchy but that''s another post
9.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Well, from my understanding, the parents pay
9.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks guys!

we picked out her dress last week (it''s soooo cute on her!) and i think her parents (my FBIL and FSIL) are going to pay. am i the only one who''s having a hard time with the amount of $$ other people are spending on their wedding? such guilt!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sister paid for my nieces, and I pad for my DD when she was a flower girl at my sister's wedding, but it depends, I would have been happy to pay for my nieces dress either way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results