shape
carat
color
clarity

flip flop help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all
can someone please tell me where i can find wedge flip flops online for less than $20-
I bought my wedding shoes yestereday which have a decent size platform and 4 inch heel. they are very comfy but i want to have some wedge flip flops 3.5 - 4 inches to change into if need be.
Where is the cheapest place to order them? thank you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
try shoebuy.com and there are coupon codes you can use try couponheaven.com to get shoebuy.com coupon codes.. then signup to be a "member (free) and you also get an additional 10% off, free shipping and no sales tax.. yippy so I see some wedge flip flops on their site,, don''t worry the price will drop significantly once you put in all the coupon codes... I think they have even a 20% off right now too...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 11:34:22 AM
Author: Deelight
These are the only ones I know of they work out to $42USD not including shipping but is that kinda what your after?

http://cinderellabella.com.au/product.php?productid=16165&cat=263&page=1
yes that is what im after but just for less money - i found these.
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CK-235283&page=1&cgname=OSSHUSPRZZZ&rfnbr=5985
so 15.50 plus shipping, but im trying to see if i can find for less.
Im going to check out what dannyandterry said
but yes you are on the right track.
im wondering if the VS ones are the best deal out there.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the wedge flip flop i found is plain,, but you can dress it up yourself if you wanted to.. I wore white with my dress,, and added a few flowers myself ,, just a thought.. but the VS ones are pretty!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
so the VS ones are 21.50 total with shipping. im going to keep looking to see if i can find cheaper but this isn''t bad. do you think?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 11:50:53 AM
Author: iloveprincesscuts
so the VS ones are 21.50 total with shipping. im going to keep looking to see if i can find cheaper but this isn''t bad. do you think?
not at all. good price. see if you can find extra discount like from retaiimenot.com or couponheaven.com

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dunno, but Marshalls has some in white with sequin thongs for $20!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone, i got the VS ones for $21. I think thats great. and i dont have to go anywhere. lol

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
These are my favorite - they are $48.00.

I''m also partial the them because I sell them;-)! But they are very comfortable!!

They have rave reviews in Glamour magazine and were worn by Eva Longoria in her wedding, and favorites of Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba, Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz!

You should be able to find them online.

bridal1.jpg

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
There are also these...

bridal3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results