shape
carat
color
clarity

flesh-eating fish pedicure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard about it. I don''t think I would simply because I would break out in fits of laughter the entire time because my feet are so so ticklish! But otherwise I think it would be amusing.

The fish only eat the dead flesh so it is supposed to work wonders for your feet...

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I heard there were health concerns regarding this and some states have banned them. The fish can poop in the water
14.gif
and the salons cannot disinfect the bowls between uses.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ewwwwwwwwwww, that just sounds too...what's that fish? Piranhas...creepy. I wouldn't be able to get that vision out of my mind of them attacking my feet. ::::shivering:::::
No thanks.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No way. Talk about inhumane treatment for the poor fish...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well. It would have to be a remarkable ad campaign. But, I''m thinking: NO.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, this totally freaked me out when I first heard about it. Just the concept. Gross!!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Wouldn''t do it. Kind of grosses me out. There were several salons in the Seattle area that were offering it when it first came out and within weeks the state had banned it.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Eeeeeew. That turns my stomach- Maybe it''s just the picture.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
You know, I saw this at a spa as one of the "rewards" on Surivior a few seasons ago, when they were in Asia. I then heard about it getting more popular here in the States, but also that there were health concerns. I think I remember that places weren''t changing the pond water or somethign like that.

I wouldn''t do it here in the states. I would though, probably try it where it originated.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The old saying "There''s a sucker born every minute" comes to mind.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emotion-41.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 10:15:40 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
The old saying ''There''s a sucker born every minute'' comes to mind.
Born and raised
2.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I would only do it if they were my fish. My sis tried it on t.v. all the girls were screaming & grossed out.
14.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Heard about this last year; my first thought was "Oh, HELL NO!"
23.gif

I haven''t changed my mind.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha, Holly...true that!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s something even more gross than flesh eating fish: I had a dog who loved to lick and eat the flaky skin off my dad''s feet.... AND my dad has athlete''s foot!!! Gross, right? No matter how hard we tried to keep the dog away, he''d go running back to my dad''s feet and start feasting. I guess there''s no accounting for taste.
14.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard about this before. Gross.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 1:08:42 PM
Author: chiapet
Here''s something even more gross than flesh eating fish: I had a dog who loved to lick and eat the flaky skin off my dad''s feet.... AND my dad has athlete''s foot!!! Gross, right? No matter how hard we tried to keep the dog away, he''d go running back to my dad''s feet and start feasting. I guess there''s no accounting for taste.
14.gif
I''m so glad you didn''t post this prior to my eating breakfast!
3.gif

Lorelei, we need the ''green at the gills'' emotie for this post.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 1:35:28 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 3/28/2009 1:08:42 PM
Author: chiapet
Here's something even more gross than flesh eating fish: I had a dog who loved to lick and eat the flaky skin off my dad's feet.... AND my dad has athlete's foot!!! Gross, right? No matter how hard we tried to keep the dog away, he'd go running back to my dad's feet and start feasting. I guess there's no accounting for taste.
14.gif
I'm so glad you didn't post this prior to my eating breakfast!
3.gif

Lorelei, we need the 'green at the gills' emotie for this post.
2.gif
emotion-41.gif

FEASTING?????.....gah....
emotion-41.gif

40.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
On second thought....i wonder if this would finally get rid of my plantars wart?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, I couldn''t stand to have that done to me. I heard about it a few months ago. I can''t even stand to swim in a lake because I don''t want to be bumped or nibbled by fish. I will only be persuaded to swim in the ocean if it''s completely clear, no seaweed, no minnows/mullet, no nothing. (Mainly I stick to swimming pools. )
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results