shape
carat
color
clarity

Flanders Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xsscx

Rough_Rock
Anyone know a good site to find Flanders cut diamonds? I am having a hard time finding a good selection to view for purchase.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you don't mind me subscribing to your thread, I would be interested in the replies you're getting as I have wondered the same.

jackieblue

Rough_Rock
I too really like the flanders and have yet to see a "selection." I hope for some responses!
lickout.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Availibility of the Flanders Brilliant Cut Diamonds is extremely limited! And the possibilities become scarcer if you want a Flanders Brilliant graded by the more reliable laboratories like the GIA, AGS or HRD - because the GIA & AGS won't call it a Flanders Brilliant on their lab reports and the mfr. wants the words "Flanders Brilliant" on the reports... So the majority of the Flanders Brilliant Cut Diamonds (FB) that you find in the market will be graded by either the EGL or PGS which is why we have not represented the diamonds with great zeal on our site in the past... We've been begging the mfr. for years to get past the name issue with the labs and telling them that consumers are more concerned with accurate grading than they are concerned with what the lab calls the stone, which in this case will be a "modified square brilliant"... The mfr. finally listened and we are beginning to see a trickling of GIA & HRD graded FB's in the market... A few... By the way, for those who aren't familiar with the HRD, it is the diamond grading laboratory for the Belgium High Diamond Council. There is an HRD Laboratory in Antwerp, Belgium and one in Canada, our experience with them is that they are as accurate as the GIA and AGS laboratories. Please note that dealers are not allowed to post diamonds for sale on the PS forum, nor are they supposed to recommend any sites, including their own... FB prohibits the listing of their bulk inventory on internet sites, which is why you aren't finding any lists of FB's on the internet... Most dealers can only respond to specific inquiries...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
NiceIce:
----------------
... Please note that dealers are not allowed to post diamonds for sale on the PS forum, nor are they supposed to recommend any sites, including their own...
----------------
Thank you for very balanced post!
1.gif

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Does anybody carry any in inventory? If so, can those be posted on the internet? If you had it in inventory, a solution might be to spend the $$ to send it to GIA. It seems that there might be enough demand to pass the $$ on to the consumer for the better cert. Of course this ties up capital.
sick.gif

I suppose you guys have already thought though that scheme!
1.gif

I see Jonathan has 4 Flanders cuts up on his site. 2 PGS one HRD and one GIA. May I post a link or is that a no-no?

niceice

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
Thank you for very balanced post!
1.gif

----------------
Thanks Leonid and Richard... See... We're "trainable"
2.gif

Now in response to the question below about "does anybody carry Flanders inventory" the answer is yes... However most of the time it is faster to contact the dealer directly and inquire as to what is available because FB won't let you post "their inventory" on the web... But it is all right to post the inventory that you own on the web... And with rare exception, most of the on-line vendors don't actually own their inventory so they don't have any FB's to offer... And then some of the dealers who actually have FB inventory don't list it on their sites because the stones sell to fast to list...

Please understand folks, none of the dealers who sell the Flanders Brilliant or any other item or service for that matter, can point you in a direction here, nor can they contact you off of the boards regarding your inquiry... If you can't find a listing for Flanders Brilliant Cut Diamonds within the Price Scope diamond listings, then contact some of the dealers who participate in the forum boards and see what they can source for you... They really aren't that hard to find.

Hey Leonid, if we were fish, we'd be dead by now 'cuz we'd have swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results