shape
carat
color
clarity

Five-stone ring as a RHR?

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I think I might be getting a five-stone ring for my five-year wedding anniversary. My husband is taking me to the local diamond building to pick it out later this week. However, I planned to wear it as a right hand ring because I don't really want to stack it on with my e-ring/wedding band. Does anyone else wear a five-stone ring or an eternity band as a RHR, or is this just plain weird? :confused:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I think it's the perfect place for a 5-stone. That way you can continue to wear your ering on the left. I am looking into a 5-stone too and since my finger sizes are close I want to wear it on either finger so I will get the larger size and wear it with a thin band to hold it on the thinner finger.

There is no wrong finger for ANY ring!!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
swingirl|1316980936|3025273 said:
I think it's the perfect place for a 5-stone. That way you can continue to wear your ering on the left. I am looking into a 5-stone too and since my finger sizes are close I want to wear it on either finger so I will get the larger size and wear it with a thin band to hold it on the thinner finger.

There is no wrong finger for ANY ring!!

LOL - I suspected this, but wanted to confirm with my PSers. Thanks and good luck finding your five-stone ring, too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it will be a great RHR. Happy Anniversary!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
My DH had a five stone band made for our five year anniversary and I wear it almost exclusively on my right hand. I also stack it with a memoire rolling ring sometimes. It is definitely one of my favorite rings.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Five years=five stone

I like the way you think!

I think it's a perfect idea: I love the 5 stone with asscher centre from Leon mege. It's my favourite setting for a five tone :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My five stone was bought as an anniversary gift too; I always wear it on my right hand. It was purchased to do just that - I never considered wearing it with my ering and wedding band.

Happy hunting - be sure to post pictures of your new ring!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought myself a five stone. I wear it every single day as a RHR.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My husband gave me a five stone ring for our anniversary this summer and I wear it exclusively as a right hand ring. It doesn't look good next to the three stone ring I wear as my wedding ring, but worn on separate hands they look both look fantastic. Happy shopping because you will love having a five stone ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial, I'd love to see a picture! You should post it in Show Me the Bling if you haven't already (or maybe I just have had a memory lapse)! I'd be curious to know the size of the stones.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I have a 1/2cttw 5-stone that DH got me for my 30th b-day. It does look pretty with my e-ring, but I don't like how the prongs line up with the e-ring basket, so I only wear it as a RHR or sometimes as a stand-alone band on my left hand. A 5-stone will look great as a RHR!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Not weird at all! I'm looking at getting a five stone for a RHR, I think it's a great look.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh I can't wait to see this!!! I have only been there twice, and it's been a long time, last time I was there we were in Banner and Banner.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1317050608|3025837 said:
Sundial, I'd love to see a picture! You should post it in Show Me the Bling if you haven't already (or maybe I just have had a memory lapse)! I'd be curious to know the size of the stones.

DS here is a hand shot for you. It is two carats total in a size 6 shown on my size 5 1/2 left hand. I am not sure how to post a link, but you can find my thread with more photos from Show Me the Bling by checking my topics. I really adore this ring!!!

2cthandview (1024x683).jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I have a five stone that I wear as a RHR and I love it. Totally not weird at all!

Mine is 0.50 ctw and usually worn on a size 3.75 finger. My left ring finger is a 3.5 though but it's easier to take pics with my right hand than my left!

file.jpg

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely wear a five-stone anniversary ring as a RHR! I think it should be worn on the right hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results