shape
carat
color
clarity

First Tourmaline

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
I came upon a stone that spoke to me. I never heard of, or had a tourmaline before. The stone was cut by artisan cutter Trebliganna. It just glows. Set by Cvb .
Here she is loose and set.

Attachments

• IMG_20191009_050014_655.jpg
    IMG_20191009_050014_655.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20191019_194629_135.jpg
    IMG_20191019_194629_135.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 48
That is gorgeous....learn how to care for that stone....

Beautiful stone and setting. Love the dreamy colour of the stone. Great choice.

What a cool peachy tourmaline!!! That is a beautiful and protective setting for it. Thanks for sharing. Any side views?

Gorgeous!

Wow! That is gorgeous!!

Thank you all. Very excited. If theres something I need to know about care of tourmalines let me know.

Very pretty congrats!!!

Thats a great stone and lovely setting that compliments it! :kiss2: Please feel free to post more pictures (there can never be too many!!)

Are there special things for tourmalines?

Well, dont use the “cleaners”. Just use soapy water and a soft brush. Do not wear it while using chemicals etc. or it will cloud up. it is a softer stone....scratches easily. Just be careful.

It’s a good idea to take your rings off when you are doing housework, playing in the garden, etc. Most house dust is made of quartz (Mohs 7) so it’s actually pretty scratchy. A lot of stones will show some facet wear or scuffing with time, but even the harder stones can fracture.

I love your pretty tourmaline! Wear it and enjoy! Tourmaline comes in so many pretty colors that you have a world of possibilities to explore.

So, so beautiful! I absolutely love it. I have 2 October babies and will one day have a Tourmaline ring in honor of each of them. Yours knocks it out of the park!

That is so beautiful and I love the cut. What presence too.

What a beautiful stone and setting!

Lovely stone and setting.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP