shape
carat
color
clarity

First time for everything! Help me decide!

Are these a good value?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

lunamortua

Rough_Rock
SmartSelect_20200531-230152_Pixlr.jpg

So I was wondering if these look good from just the pictures? They will be my first studs and they are little mutt studs estimated to be H SI2 4.3 mm wide and .70 ctw. That's all I know. :S They are also under $550 which is why I wondering if they might be worth it. I'm not very experienced in diamonds but I really dislike I1-3 included stones and have never purchased from a mall store.

Last edited:

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
It's really hard to say without more pictures and spec details, especially regarding cut. I would compare them to ones on James Allen and Blue Nile for reference. SI is often fine for smaller diamonds, as long as they are eye clean.

If you are open to lab diamonds, I would check out Lightbox Jewelry. Bloomingdale's is having a 25% off sale.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For one comparison- Blue Nile’s preset studs are $1280 for 0.75ctw in 14k gold. They are I I1 diamonds.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My guess is you are getting what you pay for with these. The true color and clarity is likely lower than "estimated" and they will probably have a frozen spit look to them. Maybe check out lab diamond studs from Lightbox.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not buy these. They are likely a lower color and clarity than 'estimated '

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results