shape
carat
color
clarity

First purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
As some of you know my husband and I are renewing our vows in 2009. I couldn''t resist making my first purchase! Its a tiara and I adore it. Its exactly what I had in mind and the price was too good to refuse!

I know I should have chosen my dress first (I do have a dress in mind which I am pretty sure is the one and this tiara will go very well with it!)

The dress is from Pronovias - called Nejar.

The tiara is one that sits to the side. Its so pretty!!
36.gif

kirsten1.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Maisie!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Maisie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh that is so pretty! Do you mind my asking where you got it? I''m hunting for a pretty tiara too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its from a UK website but I believe she sells internationally too. Her tiaras are extremely comfortable - I have tried one before and it didn''t hurt my head at all.

Her website is:

http://www.caradandesigns.com/

1.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
That''s lovely Maisie,

I''m off to look at her site
34.gif

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/28/2007 3:58:19 AM
Author: Maisie
Its from a UK website but I believe she sells internationally too. Her tiaras are extremely comfortable - I have tried one before and it didn''t hurt my head at all.

Her website is:

http://www.caradandesigns.com/

1.gif
Thanks for the site reference M! She has BEAUTIFUL stuff! Those convertable tiaras are a neat idea too. Great find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results