shape
carat
color
clarity

First Fitting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I can''t imagine it looking any better on you!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking at your hair trial, what a pretty dress, I think your dress and hair match perfectly
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That is simply STUNNING.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It already looks great on you! Even before alterations are complete! You are going to be a beautiful bride. So exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
why thank you ladies :) i have my 2nd fitting next sat so i will take more pics then!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks like the dress really suits you. Are you feeling good about it?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!! Congrats!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 1:58:36 PM
Author: mayachel
Beautiful! It looks like the dress really suits you. Are you feeling good about it?
Yah I love my dress! I can''t wait until after the alterations!

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
looks perfect on you... I can''t believe it hasn''t even been altered yet!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously?! ILTW, you''re freaking HOT! I''m gonna echo everyone''s comments and say I can''t believe your dress hasn''t been altered yet! It fits you like a glove and highlights that amazing figure of yours so perfectly!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think you could of made a better choice, its beautiful!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that looks AMAZING on you - fits you insanely well, and it so flattering - PERFECTION!!
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
well hello everyone... just got back from my 2nd fitting! here are some pics of the bustle... Let me know what you think... Keep in mind the dress is all wrinkly and needs to be steamed and that buttons still need to be placed on the back zipper.

sorry this first pic is all blurry!!

thanks!!

bustle1jun09.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE your dress! And the bustle is so pretty! It doesn’t even look like a bustle! It’s beautiful!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dress is gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as you!!! Seriously, killer figure. As a short, chubby little asian girl, I''m jealous! hehe, your husband is going to love the dress! Has he seen it yet?

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I LOVE this dress. It''s absolutely beautiful on you. The contrast between the lace of the bust and the satiny smoothness of the waist is a gorgeous touch. Congratulations!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh it''s BEAUTIFUL!! You look stunning in that dress
9.gif

It compliments your figure wonderfully...You couldn''t have picked a better dress
36.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
That bustle is AMAZING! It''s true, it barely looks like a bustle!!!

You are so gorgeous in that dress... I wonder if your fiance will be able to hold it together when he sees you in it for the first time!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results