shape
carat
color
clarity

~*~ First Diamond ~*~

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
To me it looks like you made a great choice it should sprakle like mad.

Ideal Scope Score

Factor Grade
Light Return Excellent
Fire Excellent
Scintillation Excellent
Spread
or diameter for weight Excellent
Total Visual Performance 0.9 - Excellent
within TIC range

You don't always see excellent in all catagories so I would be very happy!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
It looks gorgeous to me. What kind of setting will you be putting it in?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good pic!!!! Looks great! Now, for the setting!

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! It is going to look great!

stci

Ideal_Rock
You really think 0.75 ct is a small diamond? :-o

Majority of women I know have 0.25 to 0.50 ct and will never ugrade in her life.

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful! And it will not be a small diamond. It will be beautiful. I love the setting and how the sidestones go all the way up to the center stone without metal between. Trust me, you will be in love with it when you get it.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Not small at all!! I'm looking to upgrade to a .75! ;))

Beautiful stone and setting! Congratulations!!

Cachette :))

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Well, I didn't realize this thread is still being read. I had a change of mind and upgraded my diamond to 1ct before the ring was made... same setting, so excited and nervous waiting for it to come next month :bigsmile:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Cachette|1303781526|2904998 said:
Not small at all!! I'm looking to upgrade to a .75! ;))

Beautiful stone and setting! Congratulations!!

Cachette :))

I had no idea lol, I was never interested in jewelery or wears any before my engagement. This is the first place where educated me on diamond and I saw so many posts of people getting way over 1ct diamond so I was under the impression that .75 is really small.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is gorgeous and will look amazing in your ring. I can't wait to see it in person. 3/4 ct. solitaire is not small. :appl:

diamante-girl

Rough_Rock
minmin001,

I recently bought the plain WG version of your setting from JA, the one without the diamonds on the shank. I had it set with a .62ct RB AGS ideal 000, HCA 1.0, with pretty much the same measures as your original .76ct (of course except for the diameter). It is very pretty, super sparkly and very beautiful! I love the Timeless setting. Even with a .62ct RB it looks a nice size. I wear a size 4.

Please post a picture when you receive it. I would love to see that setting with the diamond side shank accents. I know you made a great choice and will be very happy with it. :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all. The shipping date is may 3rd, few days before my b-day. I'm so excited. I'll be sure to take lots of pic. to share. =)
this is the new stone that I upgraded instead of the .76 ct one... cost me alot more than I should probably spend right now, but I don't think I will need to upgrade it in the future which probably will cost me alot more with the diamond price going up so much.
http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/D-SI1-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1195055.asp?b=16&a=12&c=77&cid=131

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results