shape
carat
color
clarity

First 2 dresses

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I found 2 dresses on my first shopping experience.
I would love to know which you ladies prefer :)

As you can see they are completely different styles ... trying to see which way I should go.

Thanks in advance :)

Dress 1.jpg

Dress 2.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love the dropped waist on you. The fabric looks richer, the fit compliments your figure, you look amazing in it!!

AWicker

Rough_Rock
The second one - hands down.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
OUpeargirl said:
I love the dropped waist on you. The fabric looks richer, the fit compliments your figure, you look amazing in it!!

I'm with OU! Show off that gorgeous figure!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
drop waist alllll the wayyyy!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
With that figure I think you could rock a potato sack.
The first one is pretty but doesn't flatter your shape like the second one

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yep yep, the second one - it really shows off your figure =)

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the second one!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them both...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Number two - you have an amazing figure and that dress shows it off to perfection :appl:

I think the first one looks a bit too cutesy, but the second is elegant and feminine :))

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
the second...love the drop waist & sweetheart neckline on you!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I'm a fan of ballgown styles, but I think in this case I also prefer the second one because it's a better combination of sleek and cute.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
The second dress with the dropped waist (labelled dress 1) is absolutely stunning on you! :love:

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the 2nd one better.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much ladies for all the input.
The 2nd dress seems to be a hit.

I loved the first dress because of the full ruffled skirt but my worry is as some have pointed out that it makes me look quite young. I have a very young face, I do not look my age and in that dress I even feel younger lol But it's really fun in it lol

That was my first time shopping so will be going again soon to try on more :)

Thanks again!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for the second one!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
I love both! I think it just depends on what style you want to go for on that day. Although I think I prefer dress number two, there is something to be said about only getting to wear a ball gown on your wedding day. When else could you wear such a fabulous huge dress?!

If you don't mind me asking, who makes the dresses?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I tried a dress on @ David's with a similar bottom to number 1. I like #2 the best. It has the fun ruffles but really gives you curves! :) LOVE IT!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shoot - i really like both. I do think the second one shows off your rockin figure a bit more!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I think I tried on that first dress when I was looking at dresses but I can't be sure - which designer is it? I loved it! It was so comfortable and cute, but I ultimately went in a different direction because my fiance specifically requested I wear "something that shows off your hips." Sometimes I think about that dress and regret getting a fitted dress- wouldn't have had to wear spanx with the other one, or eat nothing but carrots and broccoli for two weeks. :cheeky:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
The second one looks fantastic on you! :appl:

I'm with the majority - dropped waist/mermaid style looks fantastic on you!

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Sorry just saw this

getting excited - the first dress is a Paloma Blanca and the sencond dress is by Mikaela.

ts44 - that is what I think ... I want something fitted because everyone tells me to show off my figure but I just loved that dress, and how fun and big it was.

Will look at more and see where I end up. Will post more pics of other dresses I like and see what happens.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
EyeElle said:
Sorry just saw this

getting excited - the first dress is a Paloma Blanca and the sencond dress is by Mikaela.

ts44 - that is what I think ... I want something fitted because everyone tells me to show off my figure but I just loved that dress, and how fun and big it was.

Will look at more and see where I end up. Will post more pics of other dresses I like and see what happens.

If my fiance hadn't made the request he did I would have ended up with a very different dress. I am wearing this one. I wanted, with every fiber of my being, this one.

I am not of the mind that if you are blessed with a "good" figure you MUST wear a fitted dress or KITTENS WILL DIE. ;)) I do love the dress I ended up with, but...wouldn't it be terrific to be able to drink a glass of champagne or three and eat dinner without worrying about my stomach?

Not only that, you said yourself you loved how big and fun the Paloma Blanca was. It's ok to be a bride that's more "fun" than "sexy!"

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I agree with ts44. I'm a pretty slim bride who is going for a big, girly gown because it's fun and it's probably the only time in my life where I'll wear a huge dress.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
I love the second one. It is really flattering and still seems like a dress you wouldn't wear any other time in your life.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
second one hands down here as well. NO CONTEST.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
They both look great on you, so it depends on what look you are going for. I personally like the second dress better. It really shows off your figure.

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
definitely the second one. I think you get kind of lost in the first one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results