shape
carat
color
clarity

finding the veil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
whats the best way of attacking this next goal? i unfortunately missed the kleinfeld blow out sample sale yesterday (with accessories) in nyc..does anyone know if these come up again? are sample sales for accessories, or sales in general common. I would need something v. nice since my dress is couture lace..

thanks girls

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am sure there will be more Kleinfeld sample sales- go to their webpage and sign up to receive their sale notifications- they will send them directly to your email and notify you a few days before it happens so you dont miss it next time. I missed it too, dont worry! There are plenty of places online that you can check out for veils as well---try www.veilshop.com, and www.occanseydesigns.com, just to name a few.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Janine, I know it''s only been a couple days but have you had any luck so far? Sorry I have no tips to share!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results