shape
carat
color
clarity

Find my bridesmaids dresses?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting married in the middle of november.
here is my dress
img_3280.jpg

heres my sisters, shes the maid of honor

now i have 3 other bridesmaids that need dresses. I dont want them to be as fancy as my sisters. Preferably with at least a little lace, if not mostly lace. Either long sleeves; knee length or full length; sleeve irrelevant. Probably navy? but other more neutral colors are fine too. Its a prep school hunty lodge "Royal Tenenbaum" feel to the wedding.

needs to be under 150. Can you help a lady out

sss.png

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
I've had great success with designer Adriana Papell- well priced, excellent cut and fit, easily accessible. She's sold at Nordstroms, Macy's, etc. We were able to track down four of the right dress last year for a friends wedding with simple Googling- we needed some sizes the local Macy's didn't have in stock- so they are plentiful and easy to find.

I did a quick Nordstrom search:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/adriann...AARtNd1ws:20130504174522:s&segmentEngine=None

And there are several options that I think could work!

This one in particular is navy, 3/4 sleeved, knee length, and lacey:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/adriann...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_7_C

Hope that helps get you started!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That navy one was actually one I was strongly considering but nordstrums doesn't have the sizes anymore. I'm glad to hear they are other places I'll look around!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
id also consider having them wear a lace top over a plain dress.... i am not sure though

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is one i think might look nice. Hints at the shape of my dress AND the lace in my sisters. Thoughts?

_7859757.jpg

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Niel, I really like that black dress!!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
I like the black dress... It seems like finding bridesmaid dresses that work for everyone is a horrible pain. Good luck.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results