shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally took the Plunge...My dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
You look stunning and the dress is beautiful congrats.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
That dress is amazingly perfect! Absolutely love the colour and beading (and I''m not a beading person). Gorgeous!

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
That is an amazing dress - You look perfect!

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is beYOOtiful! The fabric is so luxurious and must feel wonderful. I like that you got it in the antique color because the beading looks antique-y too. The veil looks perfect with it (although I always LOVE plain cathedral length veils and will be wearing one myself). Good call on the leafy beading for your fall wedding!
36.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the detailing!!!
30.gif
36.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the buttery rich color and the beautiful embellishments which will definitely fit a beautiful Fall wedding! You look gorgeous in that dress!

Congratulations!!

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it!! SO elegant. Simply stunning! I love the front detail but the back detail is amazing!! You look beautiful in it! Congrats!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L
30.gif
ve the color! Looks stunning on you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning. Especially on you.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 10:50:14 AM
Author: luvbug

PearlDahhhling - You''re so sweet

1.gif
Did you post your dress? I can''t find it.

My dress is Maggie Sottero Symphony. I posted a thread a while back when I ordered it. Still waiting for it to come in... Hopefully next month!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-bought-my-dress.101010/ <--- There it is!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!! - Diva0413, jcarlylew, sunnyd, Sha, bee*, newbie124, AmberGretchen, xoxo, lurkinglurker, ImpatientOne, GoodSoul, rockin11, AprilBaby, FrekeChild

alli_esq – Thank you so much! I love your dress by the way & it looks perfect on you!

EBree – Thank you for your incredibly sweet comment. Really made my Monday morning

9.gif

ysj99 – The dress is a Jim Hjelm. I’m doing a cathedral length completely plain single layer veil with a blusher. I’ll probable only wear earrings and maybe a bracelet, no necklace since there is so much going on at the bust. I’m also doing pretty simple shoes (haven’t found them yet) envisioning a strappy sparkly sandal. Which dress did you end up choosing?

CDNinNYC – I’m not usually a beading person either, I actually went into every store saying “sweetheart neckline NO beading” LOL. But something about this one just caught my eye.

Lovesparklies – I’m so glad I’m not the only one that thinks the dress looks antique! (you never know) I think it fits my venue so well. Fabric was pretty important to me and this dress feels great.

PearlDahhhling – Your dress is stunning, quite a showstopper! Looks perfect on you!

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I''m wearing JH too and love basically all his designs- yours is no exception!!
36.gif

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

It''s very flattering & the color is great!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous dress!! I love it!! And no worries, always the more pics the better!!
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. The detailing is very, very pretty.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Love everything about it!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
luvbug - Your gown is stunning and you look wonderful in it. I can only imagine how incredible that gorgeous material is ... I fell in love with a Jim Hjelm gown just for that same reason.

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
luvbug,

I too tried on about 100 dresses and I just love yours! Honestly, had I seen it I may have picked it too!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous! I adore your dress! (and it looks awesome on you!)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a gorgeous gown, and you look amazing in it! The details on there are so classy. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
36.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Shannon72781 - I hate to say I fell in love with JH dresses two years before we even got engaged! Which style are you wearing?

blackbetty, luvthemstrawberries, mscushion, Kelli, PrincessDijon, Winks_Elf - Thank you all so much for your comments!!

Sparkalicious - Thankyou! The dress is so soft and silky & the attention to detail is really impressive

CaliCushion - Thanks! I was looking at JH all along and had never seen this one, didn''t even notice it on the website. Your dress is great on you btw!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results