shape
carat
color
clarity

** Finally, some Wedding Photos **

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding!! Best wishes to you and your DH!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful pictures. The dresses and flowers are all beautiful, the cake is beautiful. Very lovely.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
wow! your photographer was awesome, your flowers were gorgeous, i loved the dramatic train on your dress and i thought your cake was lovely! congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Evrything is fabulous!! The luggage story is sad at first, but it''s that type of drama, and overcoming it, that make wedding stories so precious and memorable. Congratulations!!
36.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Everything was gorgeous, I loved your centerpieces. The story with your BM is hilarious, way to have a sense of humour about it too!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was beautiful!!! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!!!
36.gif

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much everyone! I didn''t realize how many pictures i actually posted... there are just so many beautiful ones, i had to share!!

yes, my bridesmaid''s dress story really made it memorable... in a good way! it was awesome how it all worked out. =)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I adore the colours and the bouquets! Everything is so gorgeous! Wonderful pictures as well.
30.gif

Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

Oh, and the BM story is so funny! Thank God she was able to get a dress and shoes that fit her!
6.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
So lovely! You can really see the thought and effort that went into the perfect details. Well done! Mazel Tov!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
congrats lucy love to you and your DH! great photos - everything looked so wonderful!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
You look lovely, and I think everything turned out beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful, and your wedding looked amazing and like it was so much fun! Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow
30.gif
30.gif
Your wedding looks amazing and you look beautiful! I adore your bouquets.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I loved your bouquet, that first picture of it is just stunning! And doing the hula....fantastic!
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Your flowers are stunning! You did a lovely job with all the decorations and your entire wedding party looked amazing. With all the brides using different colored bridesmaid dresses, I never would''ve guessed that your navy dress bridesmaid wasn''t planned! Congratulations!

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
she really did blend it well, and actually her dress matched the guys better than the bridesmaid dresses i chose! =P

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You''re stunning, the location is gorgeous, and the dress -- oh my! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful wedding; congratulations!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful wedding! You guys look great together...so happy! Congrats!

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 6:54:17 PM
Author: HollyS
You''re stunning, the location is gorgeous, and the dress -- oh my! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful wedding; congratulations!

yeah.. my dress was amazing. it was 100% silk taffeta and I got it at a used wedding dress store for only $200. what a deal!!! My grandma did the alterations (she used to make wedding dresses herself) and took very much pride in doing it. =) LOVED my dress.

here''s a closeup on the detail.

0805is013.jpg

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! You were so beautiful! And your wedding, so colorful and vibrant...perfection!

Congratulations! Your honey looks thrilled!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You looked amazing and so did everything else! Love the photos and your dress and your HAIR and your honey and all your ladies!!!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding, and the both of you looked so happy and beautiful together!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! And you and your husband make a smoking hot couple!

Have you studied hula for a long time or did you learn it especially for your wedding? Is it something that many Hawaiian children learn when they are little? Like others might take ballet, e.g.?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 3:39:03 PM
Author: lucy love
Date: 5/29/2008 6:54:17 PM

Author: HollyS

yeah.. my dress was amazing. it was 100% silk taffeta and I got it at a used wedding dress store for only $200. what a deal!!! My grandma did the alterations (she used to make wedding dresses herself) and took very much pride in doing it. =) LOVED my dress.

here''s a closeup on the detail.

wait, so your grandmother added all of the lace? wow! that''s wonderful! it''s SUCH a beautiful dress. she did a fantastic job!
36.gif

congratulations mrs. lucy love!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost missed this thread! I am glad I saw it! You and your hubby are beautiful! I love the details, gorgeous flowers and your dress is amazing, great pics too! Congrats and what a gorgeous location!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful wedding!
36.gif
Thank you so much for sharing the photos.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Everything is so beautiful! You look lovely and elegant. I love that you did a hula. Congratulations!

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
Independent Gal: A lot of kids who are raised in Hawaii learn hula in school or as an extra curricular activity. It''s basically part of everyone''s life over here. I started learning hula when I was 5 years old.

jcrow: no, my grandma didn''t add the lace... it was all on the dress already. She did have to remove the lace on the bottom, and cut a few inches off and re-sew the lace on since i''m so short. she DID do a fantastic job!!

Thanks everyone for your comments! I''m surprised it re-surfaced!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! Everything looks so classy and amazing, but so tropical too - I love it! Congratulations! And your dress is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results