shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!!! ***pro pics***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
you were such a beautiful bride! great pics! and the flowers were so AMAZING. congrats on a beautiful day!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, you and your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love your hair! What a gorgeous wedding, congrats!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 8:11:07 PM
Author: IrishAngel
Tacori~

Your pictures came out beautifully! I''m sorry you had to wait so long for them, but you and your hubby are absolutely gorgeous together. Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much! We love them too
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2006 6:33:03 PM
Author: msflutter
you were such a beautiful bride! great pics! and the flowers were so AMAZING. congrats on a beautiful day!

Thanks. I still remember your beautiful Vegas wedding! The flowers did turn out perfect. I had to fight for that arch but I think in the end it was worth every penny.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2006 12:50:55 AM
Author: KBerly
Tacori, you and your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love your hair! What a gorgeous wedding, congrats!
1.gif

Thanks! Yours turned out wonderfully too. I have since cut off 5 inches so its fun to look back and see it long again.

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
ok so i''m a little late seeing these, but man are they beautiful! they were definitely worth the long wait! you''re going to have a hard time picking favorites! i love the golf cart one. sometimes the ones that seem kinda hookey turn out to be the most fun. i love one with both of your rings and the one where you''re kissing and holding your flowers out. the way the sun caught your hair in that picture is just beautiful! congratulations on finally getting them!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 3:38:24 PM
Author: novia
ok so i''m a little late seeing these, but man are they beautiful! they were definitely worth the long wait! you''re going to have a hard time picking favorites! i love the golf cart one. sometimes the ones that seem kinda hookey turn out to be the most fun. i love one with both of your rings and the one where you''re kissing and holding your flowers out. the way the sun caught your hair in that picture is just beautiful! congratulations on finally getting them!

Better late then never! Thank you! My mom got me a set of frames for christmas from RedEnvelope (yes, no more surprises for me and early to boot!
2.gif
) and I AM having a hard time deciding which pictures for which frame. The funny thing about the golf cart is I NEVER drive when I am with my DH. He just always does so it was so strange to be carting him around. I am really happy with the way they turned out. Your photographs are stunning as well. I am sure you had a very hard time deciding which one to frame.
2.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! you look WONDERFUL!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I am so glad you finally got your pics! And they are awesome! Congratulations!

I *adore* your centerpieces, both the smaller table ones and the "tree" one! Gorgeous!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 6:43:50 PM
Author: zhuzhu
Congratulations!!! you look WONDERFUL!!!!

Thank you so much!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 10:44:30 PM
Author: fatafelice
Yay! I am so glad you finally got your pics! And they are awesome! Congratulations!

I *adore* your centerpieces, both the smaller table ones and the ''tree'' one! Gorgeous!
30.gif

Thanks fata! The centerpieces look *EXACTLY* like the picture I gave her. Our florist is a family friend and I knew she would do a great job. I wish I had a picture but she lined the vases with leaves on some and grass on the others to hide the steams. It was a really cool, modern look.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures - you look radiant and the wedding looks beautiful!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 9:50:04 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Gorgeous pictures - you look radiant and the wedding looks beautiful!!

Thanks so much!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
you two look so happy! What a beautiful bride
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 10:04:14 PM
Author: Skippy123
you two look so happy! What a beautiful bride
36.gif

Thank you! It was honestly the best day of my life (so far at least
2.gif
)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will stay the best day of your life. Marriage rocks!!!! Who better to be stuck with forever and you both are adorable
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 4:14:52 PM
Author: Skippy123
It will stay the best day of your life. Marriage rocks!!!! Who better to be stuck with forever and you both are adorable
36.gif
36.gif

You are so sweet. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results