shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!!! ***pro pics***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
DYI programs

tacori_programs.jpg

Another shot of me getting ready.

Tacori_before-wedding.jpg

Date: 11/21/2006 9:15:09 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Your pictures are beautiful, Tacori!

Thank you!!!

S!!! You FINALLY got them! They are wonderful so far!
36.gif
You are a beautiful bride! And J looks pretty good, too! ;-) Post some more if you can! I am so glad you finally have them. I can''t imagine what took so long!

They were well worth the wait, they are breathtaking! You look so beautiful... I LOVE your dress!
30.gif
36.gif

Date: 11/21/2006 9:20:06 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
S!!! You FINALLY got them! They are wonderful so far!
36.gif
You are a beautiful bride! And J looks pretty good, too! ;-) Post some more if you can! I am so glad you finally have them. I can''t imagine what took so long!

Twist my arm!!!
2.gif
Thanks J!!! I don''t know what took so long. I know they edited some of them (changed the colors, B&W and stuff) but still! It was a long wait.

our guest book...

tacori_photo-frame.jpg

Date: 11/21/2006 9:22:18 PM
Author: anchor31
They were well worth the wait, they are breathtaking! You look so beautiful... I LOVE your dress!
30.gif
36.gif

Ah, thank you. It was quite a big dress for such a little girl!

Here''s a good picture of my e-ring. How sneaky of her. I didn''t even realize it was taken.

Tacori_e-ring.jpg

I think this is a cool photo

tacori_cool-pic.jpg

How gorgeous are you & your new hubby- congratulations!

Yeah!!!
36.gif
I''m glad you got your pictures! The ones you shared are all great!!! I love the one of him first seeing you! You both look so happy in all of them. Congrats!

Yay! I love the dip & kiss. Gotta love it when they capture moments like that because it''s not like you can re-do them with the same spontaneity!

You were a stunning bride! Everything was so simple and elegant. I love that! Tres classy.
1.gif
Congratulations!!!

tacori, you are so photogenic! You and your hubby look FANTASTIC and absolutely beautiful in every photo.

WOW -Tacori, you and your dh are adorable!!!
30.gif
31.gif
Everthing about your wedding looked fabulous!! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori, thanks for sharing your pics! You are gorgeous! You and your DH look great together. It looks like a beautiful wedding. I love your dress and your bouquet!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Everything really looked and went according to plan. I was *very* lucky.

Here were the beautiful center pieces. They were on all the table except the head table (we have the "tree").

tacori_center-pieces.jpg

Here were our favors. We waxed sealed all of them with an "M". Inside is a dark chocolate cupid from a local chocolate company.

tacori_favor.jpg

table detail

tacori_table-detail.jpg

Here is the front of the country club. They moved the arch after the ceremony.

tacori_front-of-cc.jpg

Another shot of my flowers which I loved.

tacori_my-flowers2.jpg

Our wedding rings!

Tacori_our-rings.jpg

I thought this was a neat picture of my dad and me. It was a very LONG walk down that aisle. Look you can''t even see where everyone is!!!

tacori_the-long-walk.jpg

Tacori, congrats! You look radiant and you both look so happy. I love the one of the two of you that is black and white, kissing, and it looks like the flowers have been colorized!

Tacori, you are as pretty as your ring. Congrats, you make a lovely couple!

Great pictures!!!
36.gif
I love your flowers! Blue is one of my favorite colors and those flowers are an awesome shade of blue. Congrats, it looks like it was a perfect day!
face23.gif

Oh Tacori! You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! And your pics really gave me chills.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture in the golf cart...you look like you''re enjoying yourself so much!

WOW, gorgeous photos!!! You look absolutely beautiful. I love the flowers and your tree centerpiece! The shot of you and your dad walking down the extremely long aisle is stunning. I have to say that I always thought you were a blonde (not sure why!) so I was surprised to see that you're not!!!! Everything looks perfect. Congratulations!!!

Oh wow, will l ever look at wedding pictures without crying? Yours are beautiful! You, your dress, your hair! GORGEOUS!
I really really really love the tree with lights on it, I actually gasped, totally my style!
Congratulations, girl, to you AND your handsome husband!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP