shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally... my ring is ordered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
I am soooo excited!! My ring is finally ordered!!! My honey felt awful about telling me Christmas Eve he needed more time to come up with money as he didn''t qualify for credit as he had hoped (long story... fall was horrible for him financially and he had someone steal his identity therefore ruining his credit)... So we started looking and at first he wanted to check all the mall stores.... NOT good as I knew. Yesterday he found my ring and we''ve found a credit with no interest for a year- so it''s being made as we speak!!! Here is my lovely cushion (imagine smaller stone as it is 1.02 carats, not this ginormous image)...

Now, the patience to wait until the end of the month when it is in...

cushion.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Caligal, I am SOOO happy for you!!!! It''s a beautiful ring, and you''ll look amazing with it! Did you decide to go CZ?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caligirl, it''s a beautiful ring and I hope they are able to make it for you quickly!

Hopes

Rough_Rock
How exciting! Hope it''s as amazing as you deserve! :) :)

AmberWaves, don''t ask that dreaded question... yipes! >< I''m sure her guy got her the absolute best, you know what I mean... financing it with 0 interest pretty much means that it had to be quite the expense!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hopes, no, this is regarding a previous thread. Something she posted before. It''s not an insult. Check her past posts.

Hopes

Rough_Rock
I remember that thread AmberWaves, actually I think I posted in it. I just think it''s best not to bring it up now... ;-) Given the way caligal phrased her post it''s the real deal!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Well, Cali, not to make this a big deal...

Hopes, since Cali has previously posted regarding her options, I don''t think it was at all out of place asking her, since she wasn''t really set on her decision at the conclusion of that thread. Cali can always say, "Yep, I did get a real one!" or say, "Yep, we''ve decided to go with a CZ for now!" I know what matters to her most is having a ring on her finger so the rest of her plans can commence. I''m sure she knows that I meant no offense, but to make sure, I''ve already sent her an email regarding this, so I have no bad feelings. To be honest, I''m just so darn happy for her, it doesn''t matter what she got, I was just asking. I always think it''s best to not assume things depending on wording, since a lot can be taken differently by different people. To each his own.

Now, Cali, back to your amazing news!!! Congrats wholeheartedly!

Hopes

Rough_Rock
I agree with you, and I think maybe I did spend too much time thinking about it.
12.gif
I think it''s awesome that caligal''s getting her new ring, and yes it''s definitely exciting!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats caligal!! looking forward to seeing a hand shot!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting, caligal! Can''t wait to see pics
emteeth.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!! And of course no offense taken at all- he REALLY didn''t want to get me a cz, so it is certified real diamond cushion and I''m elated! I''ll be sure to post all the details once it arrives and he "formally" proposes. I was joking with him last night while we were preparing dinner asking if he was just going to throw it at me. He said jokingly back, "yep- I''m going to say- here it is, now quit complaining." Hee hee!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Caligal that is AWESOME. I knew it didn''t really matter, and I AM SO JEALOUS.
9.gif
I totally want a cushion now, man. Congrats, and yay!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Cali! That is so exciting!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, congrats Cali, that thing is gonna be GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait for the pics!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And the ~real~ proposal story!
3.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
That''s so exciting!! I can''t wait to see the pictures and hear your story.
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!
What''s an lovely ering, don''t forget to show us your hand shot photo :)

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks gals!! I am so excited... it is due to arrive this Thursday or Friday! So- I should be looking forward to a proposal this weekend- eeekk!! It is a E, VS1- with an excellent cut- such a good deal. Hmmm, I think I should get my 1st professional manicure on Friday- what do you think gals- yes?
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Yay Cali!!!!!! Totally manicure, girl!!! I am so excited for you.
9.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!!! Spoil yourself...get that manicure!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it, I''ll cross my fingers that the proposal comes soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results