shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY! Got 3 ctw diamond studs~need matching pendant help!

ilikechloe

Rough_Rock
I finally bite the bullet and bought my dream pair of diamond studs!!!! Thanks for all of your help and suggestions. They are 3.12 ctw (1.56 each) round brilliant cut H color VS1 and sparkle like crazy. I love them and have worn them 24/7 without taking them off. I now understand why most people see studs as truly a staple piece of jewel. Now, I am thinking about getting a solitaire pendant to match. However, I'm not sure what carat weight I should opt for? Should I go with the same 1.50-1.60 carat weight or go up to 2 carats? If I go with the 2 carats, will it make the studs appear to look smaller or larger???? Will it complement them even better? What are your suggestions???? Please help!!!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Re: FINALLY! Got 3 ctw diamond studs~need matching pendant h

wow! congratulations on the studs :) I think either size would go with the studs. perhaps hold one of the studs up to your neck and see if you like that size, or if you like a larger pendant?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I vote for a 2ct pendant! :devil:

I have 2.3ct each (4.6ctw studs) and a 2.66ct pendant. I think it's a good ratio! :cheeky:

Can't wait to see pics of yr new studs. Sound beautiful. Congrats.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

First of all congrats on the studs! I can't wait to see them. I think the solitaire should be a bigtbigger than a stud you wear so I vote to go with the 2 ct.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I vote a 2ct for pendant. Your studs are a wonderful size and I think the pendant should be a tad larger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results