shape
carat
color
clarity

Final thought before I purchase this sapphire ring?

happilymarried

Rough_Rock

My biggest thing is the color, but any other opinions are welcome! People are probably getting tired of me posting new thread but this is a major purchase and surprise for my wife of 20 years. Thanks for the help in leading me to this ring in the first place! It is a much better option than the ones I was looking at before

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes.
Thats a stunning ring. The sapphire is beautiful and perfectly balanced with those lovely diamonds.
you wife will be thrilled.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I already told you I love it, but I'm happy to tell you again: I love it! :kiss2: It's beautiful, and such a nice blue.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous! The only thing I would do before purchasing is ask for hand pictures of the ring. It looks like all of the pictures and the video were taken under studio lights. I would ask for a picture in natural sun and shaded light and artificial office type lighting. Some vendors are more willing than others to do this. I don’t have experience with DBL to know what they will say, but since you’re looking at paying a lot for the ring, I think it’s a reasonable request. Congrats on 20 yrs!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Great choice--she'll love it. I second 2Neezers' suggestion that you request photos in other lighting, if only so you're not surprised when it doesn't always look like the photos you've seen so far. Sapphires have lots of different looks depending on the lighting. Even the best ones don't look their best in all situations. And hand photos will give you a good idea of the size. It looks enormous on the computer screen, but it obviously won't look that big in real life. None of this is to say you shouldn't buy it--it's just to give you a realistic idea of what to expect when it arrives.

happilymarried

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all your help. Without your guidance, I would have bought a ring way overpriced, or one that has a weird window or something. I can't wait to see it in person and also give it to my wife! Here are some photos David at Diamonds by Lauren sent. He has been a great guy to work with fyi.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well, I'm super late on this but it's such a beautifully classic ring. You're in good hands and PS will never steer you wrong. I'm excited for her! Please come back with some hand shots :love:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You win the husband of the month award! :kiss2:

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!
Great job!!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
David is great to work with, that’s a beauty! Please post an update when you give it to your wife :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results