shape
carat
color
clarity

Final e-ring instructions sent to jeweler!

Laurenhowell55

Rough_Rock
E9CF77AA-18F8-474D-A236-4EBE50DE09F2.jpeg 98AD8F33-8CEF-40C8-9AA7-043AAF7CAAEE.jpeg 06F606FB-E4E4-4971-A4EE-96AC339A7641.png FA39D1B4-4AA5-4393-B79A-B3D7B6A4113C.jpeg Hello everyone, my name is Lauren. I’ve been dating a wonderful man named Patrick for three years now. We’ve been pretty confident in our future for most of our relationship but for some reason we love to do things backwards and actually bought a house together last summer so engagement is a long time coming. I’ve been a lurker on Pricescope for probably 10 years now so obviously I was pretty specific about what I was wanting. Patrick let me take the reign on the design so after meeting with my jeweler multiple times and finally hashing out all the details I sent him my final instructions yesterday and now all I can do is wait. I’ve already picked out my diamond which a 1.41 carat brilliant cushion. It’s slightly elongated. I have flip-flopped and changed my mind so many times on the setting but in the end decided with a dainty halo, a straight cathedral shank and basket head look for the main structure. I’m pretty sure Patrick is the only one that will see the wax mold so I’m a little nervous about not being involved after this point but it’s super important to him that there is some element of surprise so I have no idea how long it will take.

Inspiration pictures above :)

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I hope the ring ends up being exactly what you wish!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It should look lovely! Now the wait begins... :) lol

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! How wonderful and exciting! I think its great that you got the very important matter of a home sorted. Now onto the matter of THE ring. Im thrilled for you!! Please post plenty of images once you get it...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results