shape
carat
color
clarity

Final choice: what do you think of this RB?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crease123

Rough_Rock
I did some searching around, and found this round brilliant. Please kindly give your opinion:

2.01ct, AGS0, H, SI2 (vendor said its eye-clean)
Depth: 62%
Table: 55.1%
Symmetry/Polish: Ideal/Ideal
Crown Angle: 35.0
Crown Height: 15.7%
Girdle: Faceted, 1.2% to 3.5% (thin to thick)
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion Depth: 43.1%
Star Length: 51%
Lower Girdle Length: 78%
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible

Price: $13,833.

Unfortunately, the vendor does not provide Idealscope pictures of the diamond so these measurements are all I''ve got.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what was the cut grade?

crease123

Rough_Rock
AGS 0 I think, or ideal cut

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi crease,

According to my source the thick part of the girdle is actually thin to medium, so thats fine. This diamond shows promise.

crease123

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the replies. So, for the price, do you guys think I should go ahead and get it, or wait out for a better one

Pippin

Rough_Rock
The price is reasonable. If you have been looking for an extended amount of time, then you may want to go with this one. If you just started searching, you could possibly find another 2ct. stone for a little less or with higher clarity. The cut seems promising. I like to see the length, width, depth measurements, myself. It makes it easier to choose when you have all the information about a stone.

crease123

Rough_Rock
Oh sorry, the measurements are: 8.09 x 8.12 x 5.03 mm

crease123

Rough_Rock
Anymore comments will be greatly appreciated!

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
It looks good. When I checked it on HCA it scored 1.3 (ideally you want a score under 2)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2009 4:25:09 PM
Author: crease123
Anymore comments will be greatly appreciated!
Hi Crease,

It looks good, personally I always prefer to see IS images to confirm but as we can''t get them you could certainly consider this diamond, just make sure the vendor has a good return policy just in case on the rare offchance you decided against this diamond. If the diamond is indeed eyeclean to your standards in a diamond of that size then thats great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results