carat
color
clarity

Few loose stones for sale!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all!

Need to tidy up my collection and hopefully gets some fund to set others. If you're interested please just post below and I can set up a sale on my ebay for you.

1. Citrine asscher cut by Doug from Bespoke Gems. He cut this for me personally so very sad to part with it but turns out yellow just isnt great with my skin tone! I think this was the original listing: ----
It's a bright lemon yellow and very sparkly! Paid over $300 for it. Asking $180 or make an offer.

2. Radiant cut Danburite - don't have original listing but it's large, about 12x10mm. Flawless and perfect cutting! Sparkles like a diamond in the sun. Paid $60 for it. Asking $40. My photo: ----

3. Asscher cut Rhodolite Garnet from Tan on ebay. This a really interesting stone - about 6x6mm from memory. It is quite bright during the day/sunlight - sort of sherry coloured then at night is a brilliant ruby red! Very pretty but some extinction as typical with this type of garnet. Paid about $60 for it. Asking $40. I'll try and find photos of it.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The citrine is beautiful and the garnet sounds intriguing.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am interested in the garnet and would love to see some pictures of it!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok will try to get some photos of the garnet and repost them here soon ok! Thanks for your interest.

anotsomadhatter

Rough_Rock
Do you have any more information on the Danburite? My interest is piqued in that and the garnet!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The garnet sounds like what I have been looking for. I, too, would love a photo and a spot in line to buy it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results