shape
carat
color
clarity

Few lil questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ashb42

Rough_Rock
I just got engaged on Dec. 22nd. I was wondering, when is the right time to start taking the engagement pics, sending out engagement announcements, parties..stuff like that. Also, im planning on the date being prob about April of 08, so how long do i need to wait till i put the wedding date and information in the paper and sent out invitations?

Thanks everyone!
1.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 10:34:30 PM
Author:ashb42
I just got engaged on Dec. 22nd. I was wondering, when is the right time to start taking the engagement pics, sending out engagement announcements, parties..stuff like that. Also, im planning on the date being prob about April of 08, so how long do i need to wait till i put the wedding date and information in the paper and sent out invitations?

Thanks everyone!
1.gif

First things first CONGRATS on your recent engagement!!! How exciting!!
36.gif

For the engagement pictures it depends on the couple and situation. Some people do it a year before and others 4 months before. It really just depends on the couple. For the engagement annoncements and parties, you can do that as soon as you and your FI would like. We didn''t do save the date annoncements, so I can''t help with that question.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent our STDs out around a year before.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
I''m sending them 6 months before the wedding but you can start the parties right away
31.gif

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
I''m sending out Save the Dates'' next month, my wedding is 11/2/07.

I didn''t do any engagement parties, pics, or announcements.... I figured that there will be enough of that when it closer to the wedding... showers, etc.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your new engagement!!!

I honestly do not remember when we sent out our save the dates. I want to say it was approximately 6 months before. We didn''t have an engagement party, so really I am no help there. And we were married in Jun ''06, took engagement pics in Oct ''05, and were engaged in Jul ''05.- Really though, I think you can take your engagement pics and have an engagement party as soon as you want, since the point of those is to celebrate your engagement. I think it''s nice if the party is done fairly soon after the engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results