shape
carat
color
clarity

Fellow LIW''s, help with a jewelery project, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Instead of just waiting around trying to pass the time until bf proposes... i may be busying myself with a little project. I'm thinking of having an emerald/opal RHR made and I could really use your opinions... so if you don't mind taking a little trip over to colored stones, go to this link please:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/possible-project.119662/

Thanks, girls!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Wish I could help but I''m clueless as well. Funny you''re doing this because lately I''ve been busying myself trying to find a setting I like to have my grandmother''s ruby put in and I''m just way too indecisive.

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Haha jaylex, I''ve recently decided to buy myself my big first jewelry purchase while I wait for FF to propose! I went by the thread, and think that the ''halo'' of emeralds in the second ring you uploaded was gorgeous! A little more unique and the halo almost felt ''lighter'' than the first one you posted (not as chunky I guess, if that makes sense)! Good luck with the project!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thanks for the help ladies.. But now...

Bf and I have decided (yesterday) to move out early in October of this year. We were originally planning on waiting until May of 10 but because of family issues, we realized that we need to bump the date up quite significantly. I''m very sad that I don''t think I''ll be able to make any "unnecessary" purchases right now. Buying stuff for our new place (EXCITING!!!!) is taking all of our spare cash now.. but we''ll see.
We did get a KILLER deal on our cookware (was $250, after discounts and sales we got it for $50!!). I can''t wait to move out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results