shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelin'' bummed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
My cousin who lives in New York called me today to find out info about hotel blocks, etc so that he and his wife could make their travel arrangements for my wedding. While on the phone with him he informs me that he doesn''t think that his parents (my aunt and uncle), our grandmother, or his brother (my other cousin) will be able to make it to the wedding. My grandma has been sick for a while and although I''m heartbroken that she can''t come, I pretty much figured she wouldn''t be able to, but I was counting on having the rest of them be there! My cousin said that my aunt doesn''t want to leave grandma alone, which is understandable, but it''s just for a weekend, and my grandma has been staying at a nursing facility anyway... My uncle apparently won''t travel if my aunt won''t. And my cousin thinks it''s a waste of money to buy a plane ticket and stay in a hotel if it''s "just for one day". My family isn''t very big. I''m an only child, each of my parents has one brother and one sister, and I only have 5 cousins. I''m just hoping that they will be able to make it and that my cousin is mistaken. I''m just bummed.
7.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry Pearl. I hope they come to their senses.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 7:40:12 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I'm really sorry Pearl. I hope they come to their senses.

Thanks Husdon, I hope so too!
8.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about that Pearl
7.gif
Maybe you should call them up directly and ask? Your cousin could be mistaken (hopefully!) or they mind change their minds if you talk it over with them

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Awww I am so sorry to hear this too. I know I would be bummed also. (((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results