shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Feelers My little cornflower blue halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am posting to see if anymore interested in my little cornflower blue sapphire halo. I upgraded a bigger piece so I am trying to rehome it. I will update more pictures when the weather is nice tomorrow.

D16687E5-0706-4AAD-9B93-F84827B3E259.jpeg

Last edited:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Nutella kitty what size is the stone? What a color!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Nutella kitty what size is the stone? What a color!

Blue Sapphire center stone is 1.1ct. Natural heated. This is perfectly cut with very beautiful cornflower blue. Has London Gem Lab Certificate, with indication of heating.
(It is very difficult to find unheated blue sapphires with such rich and saturated color).

The Center stone is 5.98*5.19*4mm. With FG color vs diamonds total 0.38ct. Set in 18K gold.
The center stone is small but the setting makes it a bigger face.
Currently in US5.5.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Oooh asking price?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@nutellakitty Your ring is beautiful and that sapphire- the color is stunning!!! Since Loupetroop isn't working for you, would you mind sharing what price you are asking please? Thank you!

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Are any of the ruby rings also for sale?

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Here is the measurement for the halo. Pictures are taken under yelllow LED light in my kitchen. The sapphire shows a purple tone under yellow light.

DBBC79DD-ADF7-4436-BA3C-52F0CBD9587D.jpeg

Last edited:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, those rubies are not for sale.
I posted those 4 on LT for sale.
B4DD80BE-0ECA-4960-93B2-2F653644FDCC.jpeg 6CEB2458-B51D-4B0C-A0B2-47234DE88040.jpeg

I know it's not for sale, but I wanted you say the ring on your index finger is very interesting! I thought it was a goldfish from the first glance, with an elegant swishy tail. On second thought it may be floral. Can you give more details? So elegant :love:

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I know it's not for sale, but I wanted you say the ring on your index finger is very interesting! I thought it was a goldfish from the first glance, with an elegant swishy tail. On second thought it may be floral. Can you give more details? So elegant :love:
I put that piece on LT for sale too. This is a 18K Gold goldfish with rubies on the head. I customized this ring too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results