shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers: I&R sapphire and oec moissanite target ring

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Need to sell some items for major purchase!

Ivy&Rose sapphire target ring, 14k wg. Sz 6.25. Stone is 8mm / 2ct Moissanite&Co "H" color OEC. Sapphires are natural, heat only. Very low profile and comfortable ring. A deal at $700. Please let me know if interested, I will list on LT.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I might be interested! Let me put my kiddos to bed and I’ll check it out in depth in like 30 min!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @CHRISTY-DANIELLE you know how I love bezels! And sapphires too! Could you add a video or create a listing so I can contact you?

ETA I was posting the same time as @prinsad I’ll defer to her...

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my @CHRISTY-DANIELLE you know how I love bezels! And sapphires too! Could you add a video or create a listing so I can contact you?

ETA I was posting the same time as @prinsad I’ll defer to her...

You are so nice! I can tell you were posting at the same time. I think I might want a ruby one more! You can have first dibs!!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If @Slick1 passes I would like to be second in line :kiss2: No worries either way!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Nice! Do you want my contact info or would you like to put a listing up so I can contact you? =)2

ETA I’ll take it :)

Last edited:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 DB or LT? I currently have another listing under LT for an oec necklace. I've sold tons on DB, but LT is new for me. Your choice! =)2( lol i think we chatted before, when you were selling your target ring!)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 DB or LT? I currently have another listing under LT for an oec necklace. I've sold tons on DB, but LT is new for me. Your choice! =)2( lol i think we chatted before, when you were selling your target ring!)

I emailed you through your LT necklace listing. Please let me know if you don’t receive it, Thank you!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jealous @Slick1 post pics when you get it!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to swing back around here to give a shout out to @CHRISTY-DANIELLE ! I received the beautiful target ring today. Here is a quick and dirty picture of her! I’m so delighted and she was an absolute pleasure!

5A067B88-6B58-4771-82D8-F03C19444E1F.jpeg

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Thank you! I'm so glad you love her! It looks great on you! I hope you enjoy your target ring!!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wanted to swing back around here to give a shout out to @CHRISTY-DANIELLE ! I received the beautiful target ring today. Here is a quick and dirty picture of her! I’m so delighted and she was an absolute pleasure!

It looks so gorgeous on your finger! I call dibs if you ever part with it!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning on you @Slick1! :love: So happy you love it and it looks amazing on you.:appl:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous it looks fabulous on you! :love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@prinsad and @ringo865 thinking of putting this back up for grabs. Will I never learn? The stone is actually prettier than my avr (really!) and my jeweler sized it and strengthened the gallery underneath. It’s a size 7.5. I just think it may be too delicate for my rh and profession. Let me know and I’ll put up a LT listing.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Can you put a listing up?!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sent a message in case prinsad isn’t interested!

I didn’t get it. Please try again with my email address on LT listing. Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results