carat
color
clarity

Sold Feelers for Whiteflash Harmony diamond setting in platinum

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello!
So I'm putting out feelers for my WF Harmony setting. It is a size 5.25, but can definitely be sized up or down bc there is a small sizing bar in the back. I will be resetting my ACA into a new setting by Caysie in two to three weeks, so this ring will be up for sale then.

It has .42ctw ACA melee according to the WF website (although when I purchased it, I was told it was .50ctw). They are fishtail pave set and set very well for I have never lost a diamond yet. The setting is about 2.3mm.

The head in this setting was custom made for my 8.6mm diamond, so it can accommodate 8.5 to 8.7 mm, but it can also be easily changed out to a new head for a different shaped diamond or size.

It is in excellent excellent condition. I am very careful with my rings and to be honest, I have not worn my rings for the past 6 months or so.

Asking $1300 shipped and insured for the ring. This ring originally retailed for $2150.

If you are interested, please contact me here and I will put up a post in DB.

I will also ship the ring back to Whiteflash for you if you decide to have them set your stone, which I would definitely do if it were me. Just let me know where to ship it to and make sure you make arrangements with WF.

Thanks!

_29670.jpg

_29671.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Feelers for Whiteflash Harmony diamond setting in platin

More pictures...

_29673.jpg

_29674.jpg

_29675.jpg

army wife

Rough_Rock

Hi! Will you also be selling the matching band? And do you think a much smaller 1.13 WF ACA would look as nice? Thanks

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi,
I am not sure if I will sell the matching band. If this doesn't sell, then I will keep it and reset my OMC diamond into it.
I think if you do a search for Whiteflash Harmony, you will see this setting with many different shape and size stones.
Thanks!

army wife

Rough_Rock

Thank you.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reduced- $750

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results