shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale feelers for platinum and diamond DK octagon setting sz 5.25 (setting only)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have been waffling on this one as well so again will just see if there is interest. At the end of the day I want an old cut stone in the setting rather than an MRB (that's my original e-ring stone). But I can't see myself spending the $ required for a new stone when I wear my large old cut most of the time. So I am thinking of selling this and setting my MRB into a pendant. If someone bought it I would send to DK to remove the center stone and have him ship to you. Here is the thread with pictures on the setting. The setting has .22 cts of VS G round brilliant diamonds.

And here is an LT listing where you can contact me:

I would ask $1150 which includes shipping.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I am dumb and forgot to mention that the setting holds a stone with 1.16 ctw and the stone is 6.8x6.86x4.07 so if someone were interested their stone would need to be approximately that size.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I am dumb and forgot to mention that the setting holds a stone with 1.16 ctw and the stone is 6.8x6.86x4.07 so if someone were interested their stone would need to be approximately that size.

Sent you an email, @Mreader.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Some lucky person will be very happy.

It's strange how people confuse octagons with hexagons. David Klass's insta page about this calls it a "Diamond Hexagon Halo Ring," when it clearly has 8 sides, not 6. You'd think he of all people would know the difference. (Maybe he has someone else writing the instagram posts.)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Some lucky person will be very happy.

It's strange how people confuse octagons with hexagons. David Klass's insta page about this calls it a "Diamond Hexagon Halo Ring," when it clearly has 8 sides, not 6. You'd think he of all people would know the difference. (Maybe he has someone else writing the instagram posts.)

Ha! I didn’t even notice that the caption said Hexagon lol.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Bump

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results