shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers for my JBG 2.01ct antique pear VC emilya

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
img_14129.jpg IMG_0096.JPG hi lovelies
I'm putting feelers out re my JBG antique pear (2.01ct) set by the amazing Victor Canera in his Emilya using single cuts.

This is an extraordinary ring and since separating from my husband I've worn it as a RHR but feel odd doing so.

I did contact Grace re consignment and she felt (a while ago) that she'd list it at $24,000usd.

Anyone who is interested please let me know.

Stone is gia certed G color and vs1 (I'll dig up certs soon) and measures 10.23 x 7.

Grace said this when I was pondering buying it:
"In regards to the 2.01, This stone shows no bow tie. Being a GIA G and an old cut, the stone is very white facing - its very crisp and white."

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@laurenk,
Your pear Emilya is gorgeous! I'm so sorry about your situation. I do hope things turn around for you; I'd hate to see you part with this beauty!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! I'm sorry things didn't work out for you but better things are still to come. Best of luck with your sale!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren so sorry to hear! Hope everything works out well in the end. I’m sure you will find a buyer for your gorgeous pear. Take care

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know. Lauren. Keep it. maybe reset it one day. That pear and even this ring was such a beautiful expression of you and was really your creative effort and love. I just feel like that is your ring. It was you, not your marriage. And one beautiful, lasting heirloom. Obviously do what you like, but I say keep that treasure. At least the diamond. You can give her a new look on day if you feel that necessary.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results