shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers for matched pair of precision cut aquas?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
I have a perfectly matched pair of precision cut 6mm aquas that I had Bob Kast cut for me about a year ago for a project. I realized they were too big for what I wanted to use them for, so they've been wasting away in my jewelry box. They're lovely and I strongly considered turning them into studs, but at this point I think I'd like to free up funds for family Christmas expenses.

If there's interest, I can post them on DB or LT. I honestly don't even know what to price them for since I'd bought several gems at a package price from him, but I'm open to suggestions. :))

Please forgive the crappy photo, it's all I have at the moment. The color is pretty spot on, taken in natural light w/an iphone. I'm happy to take more, just wanted to get the post up before getting home to the craziness!

img_0462.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I would pretty much list them at what you paid minus 10-20% and see if there is any interest. I know Bob is relatively one of the cheapest cutters out there so that should at least make for a quick sale as they have a pretty color and nice cut. Heck I might even be interested. I would list them at LT and then post back here.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
I have listed these on LT for $150 but would be willing to sell them for $140 including s&h to the continental US. Originally paid $169 plus shipping and they were custom cut. They're SO pretty but I'm just not getting around to setting them and it's silly for them to sit in my jewelry box!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results